- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 865952, 4 pages
Computational Solution of a Fractional Integro-Differential Equation
1Department of Mathematics, Yildiz Technical University, 34220 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Bilecik Seyh Edebali University, 11210 Bilecik, Turkey
3Department of Mathematics, University of Texas at Brownsville, Brownsville, TX 78520, USA
Received 14 March 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editor: Hassan Eltayeb
Copyright © 2013 Muhammet Kurulay et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- M. Kurulay and M. Bayram, “Some properties of the Mittag-Leffler functions and their relation with the Wright functions,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, p. 181, 2012.
- A. Kadem and A. Kilicman, “The approximate solution of fractional fredholm integro differential equations by variational iteration and homotopy perturbation methods,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 486193, 10 pages, 2012.
- S. Momani and Z. Odibat, “A novel method for nonlinear fractional partial differential equations: combination of DTM and generalized Taylor's formula,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 220, no. 1-2, pp. 85–95, 2008.
- A. Secer, M. A. Akinlar, and A. Cevikel, “Efficient solutions of systems of fractional PDEs by differential transform method,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, p. 188, 2012.
- M. Kurulay and M. Bayram, “Approximate analytical solution for the fractional modified KdV by differential transform method,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1777–1782, 2010.
- M. Kurulay, B. A. Ibrahimoǧlu, and M. Bayram, “Solving a system of nonlinear fractional partial differential equations using three dimensional differential transform method,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 906–912, 2010.
- B. Bandrowski, A. Karczewska, and P. Rozmej, “Numerical solutions to fractional perturbed volterra equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 529602, 19 pages, 2012.