- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 870486, 8 pages
An LMI Approach for Dynamics of Switched Cellular Neural Networks with Mixed Delays
1College of Mathematics and Computing Science, Changsha University of Science and Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410114, China
2School of Business, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 3 January 2013; Revised 1 March 2013; Accepted 1 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Chuangxia Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianbao Zhang, Wenyin Zhang, Zhongjun Ma, and Jing Yu, “Quasisynchronization in Quorum Sensing Systems with Parameter Mismatches,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Hu Xiaoping, and Cao Jie, “Randomized Binomial Tree and Pricing of American-Style Options,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Zhifeng Dai, “Extension of Modified Polak-Ribière-Polyak Conjugate Gradient Method to Linear Equality Constraints Minimization Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Gang-Jin Wang, Chi Xie, Peng Zhang, Feng Han, and Shou Chen, “Dynamics of Foreign Exchange Networks: A Time-Varying Copula Approach,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Zhifeng Liu, Tingting Zhang, and Qiujun Lan, “An Extended SISa Model for Sentiment Contagion,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Songbai Guo, Youjian Shen, and Binbin Shi, “Necessary and Sufficient Conditions of Oscillation in First Order Neutral Delay Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Hui Ding, Zhongbao Zhou, Helu Xiao, Chaoqun Ma, and Wenbin Liu, “Performance Evaluation of Portfolios with Margin Requirements,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Chaoqun Ma, Jian Liu, and Qiujun Lan, “Studying Term Structure of SHIBOR with the Two-Factor Vasicek Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Hua Wang, Li Liu, and Yanxiang Tan, “Dynamics of Third-Order Nonlinear Neutral Equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Jing Sun, Xiao-mei Shao, Fang Fang, Zui Shen, Yuan-yuan Wu, and Jian-qiao Fang, “Electroacupuncture alleviates retrieval of pain memory and its effect on phosphorylation of cAMP response element-binding protein in anterior cingulate cortex in rats,” Behavioral and Brain Functions, vol. 11, no. 1, 2015.
- Ting Zhang, Yue Xu, Yanfen Liu, and Yihong Ye, “gp78 functions downstream of Hrd1 to promote degradation of misfolded proteins of the endoplasmic reticulum,” Molecular Biology Of The Cell, vol. 26, no. 24, pp. 4438–4450, 2015.
- Chien-Chih Huang, Chin-Long Wey, Jwu-E Chen, and Pei-Wen Luo, “Performance-Driven Unit-Capacitor Placement of Successive-Approximation-Register ADCs,” Acm Transactions On Design Automation Of Electronic Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, 2015.
- Zhifeng Dai, Xiaohong Chen, and Fenghua Wen, “A modified Perry's conjugate gradient method-based derivative-free method for solving large-scale nonlinear monotone equations,” Applied Mathematics And Computation, vol. 270, pp. 378–386, 2015.
- Zhi Wang, Huan Tan, Jing Wang, and Chunyan Hu, “Concession Period Decision Models for Public Infrastructure Projects Based on Option Games,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Chaoqun Ma, Hui Wu, and Xiang Lin, “Nonzero-Sum Stochastic Differential Portfolio Games under a Markovian Regime Switching Model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–18, 2015.
- Daniel Lonic, Betty Chien-Jung Pai, Kazuaki Yamaguchi, Peerasak Chortrakarnkij, Hsiu-Hsia Lin, and Lun-Jou Lo, “Computer-Assisted Orthognathic Surgery for Patients with Cleft Lip/Palate: From Traditional Planning to Three-Dimensional Surgical Simulation,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 3, 2016.
- Chuangxia Huang, Jie Cao, and Peng Wang, “Attractor and Boundedness of Switched Stochastic Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2016, pp. 1–19, 2016.