- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 870486, 8 pages
An LMI Approach for Dynamics of Switched Cellular Neural Networks with Mixed Delays
1College of Mathematics and Computing Science, Changsha University of Science and Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410114, China
2School of Business, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 3 January 2013; Revised 1 March 2013; Accepted 1 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Chuangxia Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. O. Chua and L. Yang, “Cellular neural networks: theory,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1257–1272, 1988.
- L. O. Chua and L. Yang, “Cellular neural networks: applications,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1273–1290, 1988.
- T. Chen, “Global exponential stability of delayed Hopfield neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 977–980, 2001.
- K. Lu, D. Xu, and Z. Yang, “Global attraction and stability for Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 1538–1549, 2006.
- J. Cao and L. Li, “Cluster synchronization in an array of hybrid coupled neural networks with delay,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 335–342, 2009.
- T. Roska, T. Boros, P. Thiran, and L. Chua, “Detecting simple motion using cellular neural networks,” in Proceedings of the International Workshop Cellular neural networks Application, pp. 127–138, 1990.
- T. Roska and L. O. Chua, “Cellular neural networks with non-linear and delay-type template elements and non-uniform grids,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 469–481, 1992.
- J. Cao, “A set of stability criteria for delayed cellular neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I., vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 494–498, 2001.
- J. Cao, G. Feng, and Y. Wang, “Multistability and multiperiodicity of delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with a general class of activation functions,” Physica D, vol. 237, no. 13, pp. 1734–1749, 2008.
- H. Jiang and Z. Teng, “Global eponential stability of cellular neural networks with time-varying coefficients and delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1415–1425, 2004.
- J. Zhao, D. J. Hill, and T. Liu, “Synchronization of complex dynamical networks with switching topology: a switched system point of view,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 2502–2511, 2009.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and L. Wu, “Exponential stabilization of switched stochastic dynamical networks,” Nonlinearity, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 889–911, 2009.
- H. Huang, Y. Qu, and H. X. Li, “Robust stability analysis of switched Hopfield neural networks with time-varying delay under uncertainty,” Physics Letters A, vol. 345, no. 4–6, pp. 345–354, 2005.
- D. Liberzon and A. S. Morse, “Basic problems in stability and design of switched systems,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 59–70, 1999.
- W. Yu, J. Cao, and W. Lu, “Synchronization control of switched linearly coupled neural networks with delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, no. 4–6, pp. 858–866, 2010.
- W.-A. Zhang and L. Yu, “Stability analysis for discrete-time switched time-delay systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 2265–2271, 2009.
- H. Huang, Y. Qu, and H. Li, “Robust stability analysis of switched hop?eld neural networks with time-varying delay under uncertainty,” Physics Letters A, vol. 345, pp. 345–354, 2005.
- P. Li and J. Cao, “Global stability in switched recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay via nonlinear measure,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 49, no. 1-2, pp. 295–305, 2007.
- X. Lou and B. Cui, “Delay-dependent criteria for global robust periodicity of uncertain switched recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 549–557, 2008.
- J. Lian and K. Zhang, “Exponential stability for switched Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with average dwell time,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 331–343, 2011.
- D. Xie, Q. Wang, and Y. Wu, “Average dwell-time approach to gain control synthesis of switched linear systems with time delay in detection of switching signal,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 763–771, 2009.
- X.-M. Sun, J. Zhao, and D. J. Hill, “Stability and -gain analysis for switched delay systems: a delay-dependent method,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 1769–1774, 2006.
- C. Huang and J. Cao, “Convergence dynamics of stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with unbounded distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 561–572, 2011.
- J. Cao and J. Liang, “Boundedness and stability for Cohen-Grossberg neural network with time-varying delays,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 296, no. 2, pp. 665–685, 2004.
- H. Zhang, Z. Yi, and L. Zhang, “Continuous attractors of a class of recurrent neural networks,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 3130–3137, 2008.
- J. P. Hespanha and A. S. Morse, “Stability of switched systems with average dwell-time,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '99), pp. 2655–2660, December 1999.