- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 871930, 9 pages
Classification of Ordered Type Soliton Metric Lie Algebras by a Computational Approach
Department of Mathematics Education, Yıldız Technical University, 34210 Esenler, İstanbul, Turkey
Received 25 February 2013; Accepted 22 April 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Hülya Kadıoğlu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. A. de Graaf, “Classification of 6-dimensional nilpotent Lie algebras over fields of characteristic not 2,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 309, no. 2, pp. 640–653, 2007.
- J. Lauret, “Finding Einstein solvmanifolds by a variational method,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 241, no. 1, pp. 83–99, 2002.
- C. Will, “Rank-one Einstein solvmanifolds of dimension 7,” Differential Geometry and its Applications, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 307–318, 2003.
- H. Kadioglu and T. L. Payne, “Computational methods for nilsoliton metric Lie algebras I,” Journal of Symbolic Computation, vol. 50, pp. 350–373, 2013.
- E. A. Fernández-Culma, “Classification of 7-dimensional Einstein nilradicals,” Transformation Groups, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 639–656, 2012.
- E. A. Fernández-Culma, “Classification of 7-dimensional Einstein nilradicals II,” Transformation Groups. In press.
- J. Lauret and C. Will, “Einstein solvmanifolds: existence and non-existence questions,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 350, no. 1, pp. 199–225, 2011.
- Y. Nikolayevsky, “Einstein solvmanifolds with a simple Einstein derivation,” Geometriae Dedicata, vol. 135, pp. 87–102, 2008.
- R. M. Arroyo, “Filiform nilsolitons of dimension 8,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1025–1043, 2011.
- J. Lauret, “Einstein solvmanifolds and nilsolitons,” in New Developments in Lie Theory and Geometry, vol. 491 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 1–35, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2009.
- T. L. Payne, “The existence of soliton metrics for nilpotent Lie groups,” Geometriae Dedicata, vol. 145, pp. 71–88, 2010.