- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 876298, 10 pages
0-1 Test for Chaos in a Fractional Order Financial System with Investment Incentive
1Nonlinear Science Center, School of Economics and Management, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266590, China
2Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos Group, School of Management, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 5 September 2013; Accepted 25 September 2013
Academic Editor: Luca Guerrini
Copyright © 2013 Baogui Xin and Yuting Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Baogui Xin, and Jinyi Zhang, “Finite-time stabilizing a fractional-order chaotic financial system with market confidence,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Wiston Adrián Risso, “An Independence Test Based on Symbolic Time Series,” International Journal of Statistical Mechanics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Huihai Wang, Kehui Sun, and Shaobo He, “Characteristic Analysis and DSP Realization of Fractional-Order Simplified Lorenz System Based on Adomian Decomposition Method,” International Journal Of Bifurcation And Chaos, vol. 25, no. 6, 2015.