- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 890126, 6 pages
Nonexistence Results for the Schrödinger-Poisson Equations with Spherical and Cylindrical Potentials in
1School of Statistics & Mathematics, Zhongnan University of Economics & Law, Wuhan 430073, China
2Department of Mathematics & Statistics, Curtin University, Perth, WA 6845, Australia
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Received 22 May 2013; Accepted 29 July 2013
Academic Editor: Yonghong Wu
Copyright © 2013 Yongsheng Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. J. Mauser, “The Schrödinger-Poisson-Xα equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 759–763, 2001.
- D. Ruiz, “The Schrödinger-Poisson equation under the effect of a nonlinear local term,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 237, no. 2, pp. 655–674, 2006.
- Ó. Sánchez and J. Soler, “Long-time dynamics of the Schrödinger-Poisson-Slater system,” Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 114, no. 1-2, pp. 179–204, 2004.
- J. C. Slater, “A simplification of the Hartree-Fock method,” Physical Review, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 385–390, 1951.
- T. D'Aprile and D. Mugnai, “Non-existence results for the coupled Klein-Gordon-Maxwell equations,” Advanced Nonlinear Studies, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 307–322, 2004.
- Y. Jiang and H. -S. Zhou, “Nonlinear Schrödinger-Poisson equations with singular potentials or cylindrical potentials in ,” Submitted.
- M. Badiale, M. Guida, and S. Rolando, “Elliptic equations with decaying cylindrical potentials and power-type nonlinearities,” Advances in Differential Equations, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 1321–1362, 2007.