- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 890404, 8 pages
Certain Subclasses of Multivalent Analytic Functions
1Department of Mathematics, Suqian College, Suqian 223800, China
2Department of Mathematics, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225002, China
Received 26 February 2013; Revised 17 May 2013; Accepted 29 June 2013
Academic Editor: Pedro M. Lima
Copyright © 2013 Yi-Ling Cang and Jin-Lin Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. R. Nezhmetdinov and S. Ponnusamy, “On the class of univalent functions starlike with respect to -symmetric points,” Hokkaido Mathematical Journal, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 61–77, 2002.
- I. R. Nezhmetdinov, “On the order of starlikeness of the class ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 234, no. 2, pp. 559–566, 1999.
- R. Pavatham and S. Radha, “On α-starlike and α-close-to-convex functions with respect to n-symmetric points,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 16, pp. 1114–1122, 1986.
- S. Ponnusamy, Some applications of differential subordination and convolution techniques to univalent functions theory [Ph.D. thesis], I. I. T., Kanpur, India, 1988.
- Z.-G. Wang, C.-Y. Gao, and S.-M. Yuan, “On certain subclasses of close-to-convex and quasi-convex functions with respect to -symmetric points,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 322, no. 1, pp. 97–106, 2006.
- S.-M. Yuan and Z.-M. Liu, “Some properties of -convex and -quasiconvex functions with respect to -symmetric points,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 1142–1150, 2007.
- M. K. Aouf and J. Dziok, “Distortion and convolutional theorems for operators of generalized fractional calculus involving Wright function,” Journal of Applied Analysis, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 183–192, 2008.
- J. Dziok, R. K. Raina, and J. Sokół, “On -convex functions related to shell-like functions connected with Fibonacci numbers,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 3, pp. 996–1002, 2011.
- J. Dziok, R. K. Raina, and J. Sokół, “Certain results for a class of convex functions related to a shell-like curve connected with Fibonacci numbers,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 2605–2613, 2011.
- M.-S. Liu, S. Owa, and N.-S. Song, “Properties of certain transforms defined by convolution of analytic functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 9, pp. 4702–4709, 2013.
- Q. Yang and J.-L. Liu, “Argument property for certain analytic functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 391038, 8 pages, 2012.