- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891840, 2 pages
Comment on “Perturbation Analysis of the Nonlinear Matrix Equation ”
1Tunis College of Sciences and Techniques, Tunis University, 5 Avenue Taha Hussein, P.O. Box 56, Bab Manara, Tunis, Tunisia
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 7 August 2013; Accepted 4 September 2013
Academic Editor: Ahmed El-Sayed
Copyright © 2013 Maher Berzig and Erdal Karapınar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Li, “Perturbation analysis of the nonlinear matrix equation ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 979832, 11 pages, 2013.
- X. Duan, A. Liao, and B. Tang, “On the nonlinear matrix equation ,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 429, no. 1, pp. 110–121, 2008.
- M. Berzig, “Comment to: perturbation estimates for the nonlinear matrix equation by G. Jia and D. Gao,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 41, no. 1-2, pp. 501–503, 2013.
- X. Duan and M. Berzig, “A note concerning Gao’s and Zhang’s perturbation results of the matrix equation ,” Mathematica Numerica Sinica, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 447–447, 2013 (Chinese).