- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891914, 3 pages
Nonlinear Response of Strong Nonlinear System Arisen in Polymer Cushion
1Key Laboratory of Food Packaging Techniques and Safety of China National Packaging Corporation, Wuxi, Jiangsu 214122, China
2Department of Packaging Engineering, Jiangnan University, Wuxi, Jiangsu 214122, China
3Packaging Engineering Research Institute, Jinan University, Zhuhai, Guandong 519070, China
Received 14 December 2012; Revised 30 December 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Jun Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun Zhou, “Comment on “Nonlinear Response of Strong Nonlinear System Arisen in Polymer Cushion”,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- Huan-xin Jiang, Yong Zhu, and Li-xin Lu, “Study of the Nonlinear Dropping Shock Response of Expanded Foam Packaging System,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.