- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891914, 3 pages
Nonlinear Response of Strong Nonlinear System Arisen in Polymer Cushion
1Key Laboratory of Food Packaging Techniques and Safety of China National Packaging Corporation, Wuxi, Jiangsu 214122, China
2Department of Packaging Engineering, Jiangnan University, Wuxi, Jiangsu 214122, China
3Packaging Engineering Research Institute, Jinan University, Zhuhai, Guandong 519070, China
Received 14 December 2012; Revised 30 December 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Jun Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. E. Newton, Fragility Assessment Theory and Practice, Monterey Research Laboratory, Monterey, Calif, USA, 1968.
- G. J. Burgess, “Product fragility and damage boundary theory,” Packaging Technology and Science, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 5–10, 1988.
- J. Wang and Z. W. Wang, “Damage boundary surface of a tangent nonlinear packaging system with critical component,” Journal of Vibration and Shock, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 166–167, 2008.
- J. Wang, Z. W. Wang, L. X. Lu, Y. Zhu, and Y. G. Wang, “Three-dimensional shock spectrum of critical component for nonlinear packaging system,” Shock and Vibration, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 437–445, 2011.
- J. Wang, J. H. Jiang, L. X. Lu, and Z. W. Wang, “Dropping damage evaluation for a tangent nonlinear system with a critical component,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 1979–1982, 2011.
- J.-H. He, “Variational iteration method—a kind of non-linear analytical technique: some examples,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 699–708, 1999.
- J.-H. He, “Variational iteration method-Some recent results and new interpretations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 207, no. 1, pp. 3–17, 2007.
- J.-H. He and X. H. Wu, “Variational iteration method: new development and applications,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 7-8, pp. 881–894, 2007.
- J.-H. He, “Some asymptotic methods for strongly nonlinear equations,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1141–1199, 2006.
- G.-C. Wu, “Laplace transform overcoming principal drawbacks in application of the variational iteration method to fractional heat equations,” Thermal Science, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1257–1261, 2012.
- J.-H. He, “Asymptotic methods for solitary solutions and compactons,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 916793, 130 pages, 2012.
- J.-H. He, “An elementary introduction to recently developed asymptotic methods and nanomechanics in textile engineering,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 22, no. 21, pp. 3487–3578, 2008.
- J.-H. He, “Notes on the optimal variational iteration method,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 1579–1581, 2012.
- J. Singh, P. K. Gupta, and K. Nath Rai, “Variational iteration method to solve moving boundary problem with temperature dependent physical properties,” Thermal Science, vol. 15, supplement 2, pp. S229–S239, 2011.
- J. Wang, Y. Khan, R. H. Yang, L. X. Lu, Z. W. Wang, and N. Faraz, “A mathematical modelling of inner-resonance of tangent nonlinear cushioning packaging system with critical components,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 11-12, pp. 2573–2576, 2011.
- S. T. Mohyud-Din, M. A. Noor, and K. I. Noor, “Variational iteration method for Burgers' and coupled Burgers' equations using He's polynomials,” Zeitschrift für Naturforschung Section A, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 263–267, 2010.
- L. N. Zhang and J.-H. He, “Resonance in Sirospun yarn spinning using a variational iteration method,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 7-8, pp. 1064–1066, 2007.
- L. Xu, “Dynamics of two-strand yarn spinning in forced vibration,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e827–e829, 2009.
- D. H. Shou, “He's variational iteration method for two-strand yarn spinning,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e830–e833, 2009.
- R. H. Yang and S. Y. Wang, “Resonance in a rotor-spun composite yarn spinning process obtained using the variational iteration method,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 11-12, pp. 2486–2488, 2009.