- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 893045, 10 pages
A Non-NP-Complete Algorithm for a Quasi-Fixed Polynomial Problem
1Department of General Education, National Army Academy, Taoyuan 320, Taiwan
2Department of Mathematics, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 24 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Yi-Chou Chen and Hang-Chin Lai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. K. Lenstra, “Factoring multivariate polynomials over algebraic number fields,” SIAM Journal on Computing, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 591–598, 1987.
- S. P. Tung, “Near solutions of polynomial equations,” Acta Arithmetica, vol. 123, no. 2, pp. 163–181, 2006.
- S. P. Tung, “Algorithms for near solutions to polynomial equations,” Journal of Symbolic Computation, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 1410–1424, 2009.
- H.-C. Lai and Y.-C. Chen, “A quasi-fixed polynomial problem for a polynomial function,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 101–114, 2010.
- S. P. Tung, “Approximate solutions of polynomial equations,” Journal of Symbolic Computation, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 239–254, 2002.
- J. von zur Gathen and J. Gerhard, Modern Computer Algebra, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 2003.