- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 893961, 13 pages
Hot Topic Propagation Model and Opinion Leader Identifying Model in Microblog Network
School of Information Science and Technology, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China
Received 15 August 2013; Revised 30 October 2013; Accepted 3 November 2013
Academic Editor: Rafael Jacinto Villanueva
Copyright © 2013 Yan Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- DCCI Internet data center, “Chinese microblogging Blue Book,” Report statistics, 2012, (Chinese).
- L. Zhao, R.-X. Yuan, X.-H. Guan, and Q.-S. Jia, “Bursty propagation model for incidental events in blog networks,” Journal of Software, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 1384–1392, 2009 (Chinese).
- B. Zhang, X. H. Guan, M. J. Khan, and Y. D. Zhou, “A time-varying propagation model of hot topic on BBS sites and Blog networks,” Information Sciences, vol. 187, no. 1, pp. 15–32, 2012.
- Q. Yan, L. Wu, C. Liu, and X. Li, “Information propagation in online social network based on human dynamics,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 953406, 6 pages, 2013.
- P. Chen and N. Gao, “The simulation of rumor’s spreading and controlling in micro-blog users’ network,” Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, vol. 6, pp. 102–105, 2013.
- S. Kazumi, R. Akano, and M. Kimura, “Prediction of information diffusion probabilities for independent cascade model,” in Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, R. Goebel, J. Siekmann, and W. Wahlster, Eds., pp. 67–75, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- M. Kimura, K. Saito, R. Nakano, and H. Motoda, “Finding influential nodes in a social network from information diffusion data,” in Social Computing and Behavioral Modeling, H. Liu, J. J. Salerno, and M. J. Young, Eds., pp. 138–145, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2009.
- R. Afrasiabi and M. Benyoucef, “Measuring propagation in online social networks: the case of youtube,” Journal of Information Systems Applied Research, vol. 5, pp. 26–35, 2012.
- H. Yoganarasimhan, “Impact of social network structure on content propagation: a study using YouTube data,” Quantitative Marketing and Economics, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 111–150, 2012.
- Z. Zhai, H. Xu, and P. Jia, “Identifying opinion leaders in BBS,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology (WI-IAT '08), vol. 3, pp. 398–401, December 2008.
- Z. M. Liu and L. Liu, “Recognition and analysis of opinion leaders in microblog public opinions,” Systems Engineering, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 8–16, 2011 (Chinese).
- F. Li and T. C. Du, “Who is talking? An ontology-based opinion leader identification framework for word-of-mouth marketing in online social blogs,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 190–197, 2011.
- Y. Li, “An improved mix framework for opinion leader identification in online learning communities,” Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 43, pp. 43–51, 2013.
- S. A. Hudli, A. A. Hudli, and A. V. Hudli, “Identifying online opinion leaders using K-means clustering,” in Proceedings of 12th International Conference Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, pp. 416–419, 2012.
- X. D. Song, Y. Chi, K. Hino, and B. L. Tseng, “Identifying opinion leaders in the blogosphere,” in Proceedings of the 16th ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM '07), pp. 971–974, November 2007.
- X. H. Fan, J. Zhao, B. X. Fang, and Y. X. Li, “Influence diffusion probability model and utilizing it to identify network opinion leader,” Chinese Journal of Computers, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 360–367, 2013.
- J. Akshay, K. Pranam, F. Tim, and O. Tim, “Modeling the spread of influence on the blogosphere,” in Proceedings of the 15th International World Wide Web Conference, 2006.
- PageRank, Wikipedia, 2013, http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank.