- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 896302, 4 pages
-Orthomorphisms and -Linear Operators on the Order Dual of an -Algebra Revisited
Research Laboratory of Algebra, Topology, Arithmetic and Order, Department of Mathematics, Tunis El Manar University, Tunisia
Received 19 March 2013; Accepted 14 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ferenc Hartung
Copyright © 2013 Jamel Jaber. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. D. Aliprantis and O. Burkinshaw, Positive Operators, vol. 119 of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Academic Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, 1985.
- R. Arens, “The adjoint of a bilinear operation,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 2, pp. 839–848, 1951.
- S. J. Bernau and C. B. Huijsmans, “The order bidual of almost -algebras and -algebras,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 347, no. 11, pp. 4259–4275, 1995.
- C. B. Huijsmans and B. de Pagter, “The order bidual of lattice ordered algebras,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 41–64, 1984.
- B. Turan, “On -linearity and -orthomorphisms,” Positivity, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 293–301, 2000.
- Y. Feng, J. X. Chen, and Z. L. Chen, “-Orthomorphisms and - Linear Operators on the Order Dual of an -Algebra,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 971560, 7 pages, 2012.
- K. Boulabiar and J. Jaber, “The order bidual of -algebras revisited,” Positivity, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 271–279, 2011.