- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 898015, 5 pages
Bogdanov-Takens Bifurcation of a Delayed Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner Predator Prey System
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan Normal University, Xinxiang 453007, China
2Institute of Systems Biology, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
Received 3 July 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Luca Guerrini
Copyright © 2013 Xia Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Xiao and L. S. Jennings, “Bifurcations of a ratio-dependent predator-prey system with constant rate harvesting,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 737–753, 2005.
- D. Xiao, W. Li, and M. Han, “Dynamics in a ratio-dependent predator-prey model with predator harvesting,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 324, no. 1, pp. 14–29, 2006.
- L.-L. Wang, Y.-H. Fan, and W.-T. Li, “Multiple bifurcations in a predator-prey system with monotonic functional response,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 172, no. 2, pp. 1103–1120, 2006.
- R. P. Gupta and P. Chandra, “Bifurcation analysis of modified Leslie-Gower predator-prey model with Michaelis-Menten type prey harvesting,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 398, no. 1, pp. 278–295, 2013.
- X. Liu and Y. Xing, “Bifurcations of a ratio-dependent Holling-Tanner system with refuge and constant harvesting,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 478315, 10 pages, 2013.
- D. Xiao and S. Ruan, “Multiple bifurcations in a delayed predator-prey system with nonmonotonic functional response,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 176, no. 2, pp. 494–510, 2001.
- J. Xia, Z. Liu, R. Yuan, and S. Ruan, “The effects of harvesting and time delay on predator-prey systems with Holling type II functional response,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 70, no. 4, pp. 1178–1200, 2009.
- J.-F. Zhang, W.-T. Li, and X.-P. Yan, “Multiple bifurcations in a delayed predator-prey diffusion system with a functional response,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 2708–2725, 2010.
- X. He, C. D. Li, and Y. L. Shu, “Bogdanov-Takens bifurcation in a single inertial neuron model with delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 89, pp. 193–201, 2012.
- J. Cao and R. Yuan, “Multiple bifurcations in a harmonic oscillator with delayed feedback,” Neurocomputing, vol. 122, pp. 172–180.
- J. Jiang and Y. Song, “Bogdanov-Takens bifurcation in an oscillator with negative damping and delayed position feedback,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, no. 16-17, pp. 8091–8105, 2013.
- Y. A. Kuznetsov, Elements of Applied Bifurcation Theory, vol. 112 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- T. Faria and L. T. Magalhães, “Normal forms for retarded functional-differential equations and applications to Bogdanov-Takens singularity,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 122, no. 2, pp. 201–224, 1995.
- Y. Xu and M. Huang, “Homoclinic orbits and Hopf bifurcations in delay differential systems with T-B singularity,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 244, pp. 582–598, 2008.