- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 898546, 6 pages
Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions to Fast Diffusive Non-Newtonian Filtration Equations Coupled by Nonlinear Boundary Sources
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Jiangxi Normal University, Nanchang 330022, China
2Institute of Mathematics, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China
Received 6 February 2013; Accepted 27 March 2013
Academic Editor: Sining Zheng
Copyright © 2013 Wang Zejia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. S. Kalashnikov, “Some problems of the qualitative theory of nonlinear degenerate second-order parabolic equations,” Akademiya Nauk SSSR i Moskovskoe Matematicheskoe Obshchestvo, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 169–222, 1987.
- Z. Wu, J. Zhao, J. Yin, and H. Li, Nonlinear Diffusion Equations, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 2001.
- H. Fujita, “On the blowing up of solutions of the Cauchy problem for ,” Journal of the Faculty of Science. University of Tokyo. Section IA. Mathematics, vol. 13, pp. 109–124, 1966.
- K. Deng and H. A. Levine, “The role of critical exponents in blow-up theorems: the sequel,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 243, no. 1, pp. 85–126, 2000.
- V. A. Galaktionov and H. A. Levine, “A general approach to critical Fujita exponents in nonlinear parabolic problems,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 1005–1027, 1998.
- R. Ferreira, A. de Pablo, F. Quirós, and J. D. Rossi, “The blow-up profile for a fast diffusion equation with a nonlinear boundary condition,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 123–146, 2003.
- F. Quirós and J. D. Rossi, “Blow-up sets and Fujita type curves for a degenerate parabolic system with nonlinear boundary conditions,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 629–654, 2001.
- Z. Wang, J. Yin, and C. Wang, “Large-time behaviour of solutions to non-Newtonian filtration equations with nonlinear boundary sources,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A. Mathematics, vol. 140, no. 4, pp. 833–855, 2010.
- Z. Wang, J. Yin, and C. Wang, “Critical exponents of the non-Newtonian polytropic filtration equation with nonlinear boundary condition,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 142–147, 2007.
- C. Jin and J. Yin, “Critical exponents and non-extinction for a fast diffusive polytropic filtration equation with nonlinear boundary sources,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 67, no. 7, pp. 2217–2223, 2007.
- Z. Li and C. Mu, “Critical curves for fast diffusive non-Newtonian equations coupled via nonlinear boundary flux,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 340, no. 2, pp. 876–883, 2008.
- P. Y. H. Pang, Z. Wang, and J. Yin, “Critical exponents for nonlinear diffusion equations with nonlinear boundary sources,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 343, no. 2, pp. 654–662, 2008.