- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 903982, 5 pages
Bounds for the Combinations of Neuman-Sándor, Arithmetic, and Second Seiffert Means in terms of Contraharmonic Mean
1Department of Mathematics, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou 313000, China
2School of Distance Education, Huzhou Broadcast and TV University, Huzhou 313000, China
3School of Information and Engineering, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou 313000, China
4School of Mathematics and Computation Science, Hunan City University, Yiyang 413000, China
Received 4 January 2013; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Salvatore A. Marano
Copyright © 2013 Zai-Yin He et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fan Zhang, Yu-Ming Chu, and Wei-Mao Qian, “Bounds for the Arithmetic Mean in Terms of the Neuman-Sándor and Other Bivariate Means,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Wei-Mao Qian, and Yu-Ming Chu, “On Certain Inequalities for Neuman-Sándor Mean,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Hui Sun, Xu-Hui Shen, Tie-Hong Zhao, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Optimal bounds for the neuman-sándor means in terms of geometric and contraharmonic means,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 85-88, pp. 4363–4373, 2013.
- Edward Neuman, “On Some Means Derived From The Schwab-Borchardt Mean,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 171–183, 2014.