- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 912576, 8 pages
Positive Solutions for a Mixed-Order Three-Point Boundary Value Problem for -Laplacian
Departamento de Matemática, Universidad de Atacama, Avenida Copayapu 485, Casilla 240, Copiapó, Región de Atacama, Chile
Received 5 April 2013; Revised 30 July 2013; Accepted 3 October 2013
Academic Editor: Jaume Giné
Copyright © 2013 Francisco J. Torres. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Liang, J. Peng, and J. Shen, “Double positive solutions for a nonlinear four-point boundary value problem with a p-Laplacian operator,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 323, pp. 413–425, 2006.
- D. Zhao, H. Wang, and W. Ge, “Existence of triple positive solutions to a class of -Laplacian boundary value problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 328, no. 2, pp. 972–983, 2007.
- G. Chai, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of fractional differential equation with -Laplacian operator,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2012, article 18, 2012.
- H. Su, Z. Wei, and B. Wang, “The existence of positive solutions for a nonlinear four-point singular boundary value problem with a -Laplacian operator,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 66, no. 10, pp. 2204–2217, 2007.
- H. Su, “Positive solutions for -order -point -Laplacian operator singular boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 199, no. 1, pp. 122–132, 2008.
- X. Tang, C. Yan, and Q. Liu, “Existence of solutions of two-point boundary value problems for fractional -Laplace differential equations at resonance,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 41, no. 1-2, pp. 119–131, 2013.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1988.
- G. Chai, “Existence results for boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 2374–2382, 2011.
- F. J. Torres, “Existence of positive solutions for a boundary value problem of a nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 307–323, 2013.
- R. W. Leggett and L. R. Williams, “Multiple positive fixed points of nonlinear operators on ordered Banach spaces,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 673–688, 1979.