- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 912874, 6 pages
Some New Nonlinear Weakly Singular Inequalities and Applications to Volterra-Type Difference Equation
1School of Science, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang, Sichuan 621010, China
2Department of Mathematics, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996-0612, USA
3School of Business, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610064, China
Received 3 August 2013; Revised 21 September 2013; Accepted 25 September 2013
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2013 Kelong Zheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. Deng, and W. Zhang, “Generalization of a retarded Gronwall-like inequality and its applications,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 165, no. 3, pp. 599–612, 2005.
- S. Deng, “Nonlinear discrete inequalities with two variables and their applications,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 5, pp. 2217–2225, 2010.
- B. G. Pachpatte, “On some fundamental integral inequalities and their discrete analogues,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 2, no. 2, article 15, 2001.
- Y. Wu, X. Li, and S. Deng, “Nonlinear delay discrete inequalities and their applications to Volterra type difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2010, Article ID 795145, 14 pages, 2010.
- M. Medveď, “A new approach to an analysis of Henry type integral inequalities and their Bihari type versions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 349–366, 1997.
- M. Medveď, “Nonlinear singular difference inequalities suitable for discretizations of parabolic equations,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 517–525, 2000.
- K. Zheng, H. Wang, and C. Guo, “On nonlinear discrete weakly singular inequalities and applications to Volterra-type difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, article 239, 2013.
- J. Dixon and S. McKee, “Weakly singular discrete Gronwall inequalities,” Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, vol. 66, no. 11, pp. 535–544, 1986.
- D. Henry, Geometric Theory of Semilinear Parabolic Equations, vol. 840 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1981.
- M. Slodička, “Semigroup formulation of Rothe's method: application to parabolic problems,” Commentationes Mathematicae Universitatis Carolinae, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 245–260, 1992.
- E.-H. Yang, Q.-H. Ma, and M.-C. Tan, “Discrete analogues of a new class of nonlinear Volterra singular integral inequalities,” Journal of Jinan University, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 1–6, 2007.
- W.-S. Cheung, Q.-H. Ma, and S. Tseng, “Some new nonlinear weakly singular integral inequalities of Wendroff type with applications,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 909156, 12 pages, 2008.
- S. Deng and C. Prather, “Generalization of an impulsive nonlinear singular Gronwall-Bihari inequality with delay,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 2, article 34, 2008.
- F. Lakhal, “A new nonlinear integral inequality of Wendroff type with continuous and weakly singular kernel and its application,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 367–379, 2012.
- Q. H. Ma and E. H. Yang, “Estimates on solutions of some weakly singular Volterra integral inequalities,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 505–515, 2002.
- Q. H. Ma and J. Pečarić, “Some new explicit bounds for weakly singular integral inequalities with applications to fractional differential and integral equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 341, no. 2, pp. 894–905, 2008.
- S. Mazouzi and N.-E. Tatar, “New bounds for solutions of a singular integro-differential inequality,” Mathematical Inequalities & Applications, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 427–435, 2010.
- M. Medveď, “On singular versions of Bihari and Wendroff-Pachpatte type integral inequalities and their application,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 38, pp. 163–174, 2007.
- S. Szufla, “On the Volterra integral equation with weakly singular kernel,” Mathematica Bohemica, vol. 131, no. 3, pp. 225–231, 2006.
- N.-E. Tatar, “On an integral inequality with a kernel singular in time and space,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 4, article 82, 2003.
- H. Wang and K. Zheng, “Some nonlinear weakly singular integral inequalities with two variables and applications,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2010, Article ID 345701, 12 pages, 2010.
- K. Zheng, “Bounds on some new weakly singular Wendroff-type integral inequalities and applications,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, article 159, 2013.