- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 916089, 8 pages
Existence of Solutions for Generalized Vector Quasi-Equilibrium Problems by Scalarization Method with Applications
1College of Applied Science, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
2College of Mathematics, Jilin Normal University, Siping, Jilin 136000, China
Received 26 November 2012; Accepted 6 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ngai-Ching Wong
Copyright © 2013 De-ning Qu and Cao-zong Cheng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- De-ning Qu, and Cao-zong Cheng, “Existence of Solutions for Generalized Vector Quasi-Equilibrium Problems by Scalarization Method with Applications (vol 2013, 916089, 2013),” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- De-ning Qu, and Cao-zong Cheng, “Several types of well-posedness for generalized vector quasi-equilibrium problems with their relations,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.