- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 916357, 11 pages
BIBO Stabilization of Discrete-Time Stochastic Control Systems with Mixed Delays and Nonlinear Perturbations
1School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Fuyang Teachers College, Fuyang 236037, China
2Department of Mathematics, Anhui Normal University, Wuhu 241000, China
3College of Applied Mathematics, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 611731, China
Received 19 March 2013; Revised 23 May 2013; Accepted 6 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sakthivel Rathinasamy
Copyright © 2013 Xia Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Sakthivel, K. Mathiyalagan, and S. M. Anthoni, “Robust stability and control for uncertain neutral time delay systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 85, no. 4, pp. 373–383, 2012.
- S. Lakshmanan, J. H. Park, D. H. Ji, H. Y. Jung, and G. Nagamani, “State estimation of neural networks with time-varying delays and Markovian jumping parameter based on passivity theory,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 1421–1434, 2012.
- R. Sakthivel, K. Mathiyalagan, and S. Marshal Anthoni, “Robust control for uncertain discrete-time stochastic neural networks with time-varying delays,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 1220–1228, 2012.
- P. Balasubramaniam, S. Lakshmanan, and A. Manivannan, “Robust stability analysis for Markovian jumping interval neural networks with discrete and distributed time-varying delays,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 483–495, 2012.
- K. Mathiyalagan, R. Sakthivel, and S. Marshal Anthoni, “Exponential stability result for discrete-time stochastic fuzzy uncertain neural networks,” Physics Letters A, vol. 376, no. 8-9, pp. 901–912, 2012.
- A. Arunkumar, R. Sakthivel, K. Mathiyalagan, and S. Marshal Anthoni, “Robust stability criteria for discrete-time switched neural networks with various activation functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 22, pp. 10803–10816, 2012.
- S. Lakshmanan and P. Balasubramaniam, “New results of robust stability analysis for neutral-type neural networks with time-varying delays and Markovian jumping parameters,” Canadian Journal of Physics, vol. 89, no. 8, pp. 827–840, 2011.
- P. Vadivel, R. Sakthivel, K. Mathiyalagan, and P. Thangaraj, “Robust stabilization of nonlinear uncertain Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems by H control,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 6, pp. 2556–2566, 2012.
- Z. Liu, S. Lü, S. Zhong, and M. Ye, “Improved robust stability criteria of uncertain neutral systems with mixed delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, Article ID 294845, 18 pages, 2009.
- F. Qiu, B. Cui, and Y. Ji, “Delay-dividing approach for absolute stability of Lurie control system with mixed delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 3110–3120, 2010.
- X. Wang, Q. Guo, and D. Xu, “Exponential -stability of impulsive stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with mixed delays,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 79, no. 5, pp. 1698–1710, 2009.
- W. Zhou, H. Lu, and C. Duan, “Exponential stability of hybrid stochastic neural networks with mixed time delays and nonlinearity,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13–15, pp. 3357–3365, 2009.
- Y. Zhang, S. Xu, and Z. Zeng, “Novel robust stability criteria of discrete-time stochastic recurrent neural networks with time delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13–15, pp. 3343–3351, 2009.
- C. Peng and Y.-C. Tian, “Delay-dependent robust stability criteria for uncertain systems with interval time-varying delay,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 480–494, 2008.
- Z. Wu, H. Su, J. Chu, and W. Zhou, “Improved result on stability analysis of discrete stochastic neural networks with time delay,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 17, pp. 1546–1552, 2009.
- R. Sakthivel, S. Santra, and K. Mathiyalagan, “Admissibility analysis and control synthesis for descriptor systems with random abrupt changes,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 18, pp. 9717–9730, 2013.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “State estimation for discrete-time Markovian jumping neural networks with mixed mode-dependent delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 48, pp. 7147–7155, 2008.
- Y. Tang, J.-A. Fang, M. Xia, and D. Yu, “Delay-distribution-dependent stability of stochastic discrete-time neural networks with randomly mixed time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 16–18, pp. 3830–3838, 2009.
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Asymptotic stability for neural networks with mixed time-delays: the discrete-time case,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 67–74, 2009.
- P. Li and S.-m. Zhong, “BIBO stabilization for system with multiple mixed delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 207–213, 2008.
- T. Bose and M. Q. Chen, “BIBO stability of the discrete bilinear system,” Digital Signal Processing, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 160–166, 1995.
- S. M. Zhong and Y. Q. H. Uang, “BIBO stabilization of nonlinear system with time-delay,” Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 655–657, 2000.
- K. C. Cao, S. M. Zhong, and B. S. Liu, “BIBO and robust stabilization for system with time-delay and nonlinear perturbations,” Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 787–789, 2003.
- J. R. Partington and C. Bonnet, “ and BIBO stabilization of delay systems of neutral type,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 52, no. 3-4, pp. 283–288, 2004.
- A. T. Tomerlin and W. W. Edmonson, “BIBO stability of -dimensional filters,” Multidimensional Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 333–340, 2002.
- Y. Q. Huang, W. Zeng, and S. M. Zhong, “BIBO stabukuty of continuous time systems,” Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 178–181, 2005.
- P. Li and S.-m. Zhong, “BIBO stabilization of time-delayed system with nonlinear perturbation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 195, no. 1, pp. 264–269, 2008.
- Z. X. Liu, S. Lv, and S. M. Zhong, “Augmented Lyapunov method for BIBO stabilization of discrete system,” Journal of Mathematics Research, vol. 2, pp. 116–122, 2011.
- P. Li and S.-M. Zhong, “BIBO stabilization of piecewise switched linear systems with delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 213, no. 2, pp. 405–410, 2009.
- P. Li, S.-m. Zhong, and J.-z. Cui, “Delay-dependent robust BIBO stabilization of uncertain system via LMI approach,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 1021–1028, 2009.
- Y. Fu and X. Liao, “BIBO stabilization of stochastic delay systems with uncertainty,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 133–138, 2003.
- X. Zhou and S. Zhong, “Riccati equations and delay-dependent BIBO stabilization of stochastic systems with mixed delays and nonlinear perturbations,” Advances in Difference Equations, Article ID 494607, 14 pages, 2010.
- D. Yue, “Robust stabilization of uncertain systems with unknown input delay,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 331–336, 2004.