- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 918943, 11 pages
Stability and Hopf Bifurcation Analysis of Coupled Optoelectronic Feedback Loops
1Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, China
2School of Education Science, Harbin University, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150086, China
Received 7 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Patricia J. Y. Wong
Copyright © 2013 Gang Zhu and Junjie Wei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zizhen Zhang, and Huizhong Yang, “Stability and Hopf Bifurcation in a Delayed SEIRS Worm Model in Computer Network,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Meng Yang, Xinxi Xu, and Chen Su, “A study on vibration characteristics and stability of the ambulance nonlinear damping system,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, 2013.