- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 918943, 11 pages
Stability and Hopf Bifurcation Analysis of Coupled Optoelectronic Feedback Loops
1Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, China
2School of Education Science, Harbin University, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150086, China
Received 7 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Patricia J. Y. Wong
Copyright © 2013 Gang Zhu and Junjie Wei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Ravoori, A. B. Cohen, A. V. Setty et al., “Adaptive synchronization of coupled chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review E, vol. 80, no. 5, Article ID 056205, 2009.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Master stability functions for synchronized coupled systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 10, pp. 2109–2112, 1998.
- K. M. Cuomo and A. V. Oppenhein, “Circuit implementation of synchronized chaos with applications to communications,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 65–68, 1993.
- J. P. Goedgebuer, L. Larger, and H. Porte, “Optical cryptosystem based on synchronization of hyperchaos generated by a delayed feedback tunable laser diode,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 10, pp. 2249–2252, 1998.
- A. Arenas, A. DÃaz-Guilera, J. Kurths, Y. Moreno, and C. Zhou, “Synchronization in complex networks,” Physics Reports, vol. 469, no. 3, pp. 93–153, 2008.
- T. Heil, I. Fischer, W. Elsäßer , and A. Gavrielides, “Dynamics of semiconductor lasers subject to delayed optical feedback: the short cavity regime,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 87, no. 24, Article ID 243901, 4 pages, 2001.
- T. Heil, I. Fischer, W. Elsäßer , J. Mulet, and C. R. Mirasso, “Chaos synchronization and spontaneous symmetry-breaking in symmetrically delay-coupled semiconductor lasers,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 86, no. 5, pp. 795–798, 2001.
- D. V. Ramana Reddy, A. Sen, and G. L. Johnston, “Time delay induced death in coupled limit cycle oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 23, pp. 5109–5112, 1998.
- R. Lang and K. Kobayashi, “External optical feedback effects on semiconductor injection laser properties,” IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 347–355, 1980.
- P. M. Alsing, V. Kovanis, A. Gavrielides, and T. Erneux, “Lang and Kobayashi phase equation,” Physical Review A, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 4429–4434, 1996.
- M. M. Möhrle, B. Sartorius, C. Bornholdt et al., “Detuned grating multisection-RW-DFB lasers for high-speed optical signal processing,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 217–223, 2001.
- J. Wei and C. Yu, “Stability and bifurcation analysis in the cross-coupled laser model with delay,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 66, no. 1-2, pp. 29–38, 2011.
- I. Fischer, Y. Liu, and P. Davis, “Synchronization of chaotic semiconductor laser dynamics on subnanosecond time scales and its potential for chaos communication,” Physical Review A, vol. 62, no. 1, Article ID 011801, 4 pages, 2000.
- A. B. Cohen, B. Ravoori, T. E. Mruphy, and R. Roy, “Using synchronization for prediction of high-dimensional chaotic dynamics,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 101, no. 15, Article ID 154102, 2008.
- Y. C. Kouomou, P. Colet, L. Larger, and N. Gastaud, “Chaotic breathers in delayed electro-optical systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 95, no. 20, Article ID 203903, 4 pages, 2005.
- S. Ruan and J. Wei, “On the zeros of transcendental functions with applications to stability of delay differential equations with two delays,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems. Series A, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 863–874, 2003.
- B. D. Hassard, N. D. Kazarinoff, and Y. H. Wan, Theory and Applications of Hopf Bifurcation, vol. 41 of London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1981.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, vol. 3, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1977, Applied Mathematical Sciences.