- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 921879, 12 pages
Pattern Dynamics in a Spatial Predator-Prey System with Allee Effect
1Complex Sciences Center, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, Shan’xi 030006, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, Shan’xi 030006, China
3Institute of Information Economy, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou 310036, China
4Department of Mathematics, North University of China, Taiyuan, Shan’xi 030051, China
5Department of Mathematics, Taiyuan Institute of Technology, Taiyuan, Shan’xi 030008, China
6Web Sciences Center, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 610054, China
Received 9 May 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Rasajit Bera
Copyright © 2013 Gui-Quan Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tao Wang, “Pattern dynamics of an epidemic model with nonlinear incidence rate,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 77, no. 1-2, pp. 31–40, 2014.
- Tao Wang, “Dynamics of an epidemic model with spatial diffusion,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2014.
- Qianqian Zheng, and Jianwei Shen, “Pattern formation in the FitzHugh-Nagumo model,” Computers & Mathematics With Applications, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 1082–1097, 2015.
- Qianqian Zheng, and Jianwei Shen, “Dynamics and pattern formation in a cancer network with diffusion,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2015.
- Boli Xie, Zhijun Wang, Yakui Xue, and Zhenmin Zhang, “The Dynamics of a Delayed Predator-Prey Model with Double Allee Effect,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.