- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 923036, 13 pages
Mathematical Model Based on BP Neural Network Algorithm for the Deflection Identification of Storage Tank and Calibration of Tank Capacity Chart
1School of Information Science and Engineering, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, Gansu 730000, China
2College of Tourism, Hainan University, Haikou, Hainan 570228, China
3Hefei Rongshida Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd., Hefei, Anhui 230061, China
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 22 April 2013
Academic Editor: Fuding Xie
Copyright © 2013 Caihong Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Sun, “The discussion of horizontal tank volume about the problematic point of the verification and calculation,” Petroleum Products Application Research, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 20–24, 2000.
- Z. Li, “The calculation of horizontal storage tank volume with elliptic cylinder type,” Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 2, pp. 17–26, 1997.
- Y. Ji, S. Song, and Y. Tu, “The current situation and development tendency of liquid level measurement technology of storage tank,” Petroleum Engineering Construction, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 1–4, 2006.
- C. Li, T. Liang, W. zhou, and J. Lu, “The function relation of remain liquid volume and oil height of storage tank,” Petro-Chemical Equipment, no. 6, pp. 25–27, 2001.
- C. Li, T. Liang, and M. Jin, “The relation of liquid volume and oil height of storage tank with deformation section,” Petro-Chemical Equipment, no. 1, pp. 21–22, 2003.
- G. Si, “Calculate the liquid volume by liquid height of tank with deformation section,” Process Equipment & Piping, no. 2, pp. 63–64, 2000.
- B. Gao and X. Su, “The volume calculation of different liquid height of horizontal tank with various end enclosure,” Petro-Chemical Equipment, no. 4, pp. 1–7, 1999.
- C. Fu, “The volume calculation of inclined storage tank,” Journal of Heilongjiang Bayi Agricultural University, no. 2, pp. 43–52, 1981.
- S. Sivaraman and W. A. Thorpe, “Measurement of tank-bottom deformation reduces volume errors,” Oil and Gas Journal, vol. 84, no. 44, pp. 69–71, 1986.
- F. Kelly, “Shore tank measurement,” Quarterly Journal of Technical Papers, vol. 1, pp. 59–62, 1987.
- Q. Ai, J. Huang, X. zhang, and M. Zhang, “Model of the identification of oil tank’s position and the calibration of tank capacity table,” Light Industry Design, vol. 4, 2011.
- S. Si, F. Hua, X. Tian, and J. Wu, “The study of the relation of any height and volume in Erect Spherical cap body,” Automation & Instrumentation, vol. 154, pp. 15–16, 2011.
- Z. Li, “Study on tank capacity of tilted oil tank in elliptic cross-section,” Engineering & Test, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 38–40, 2011.
- Y. Chang, D. Zhou, N. Ma, and Y. Lei, “The problem of deflection identification of horizontal storage tank and calibration of tank capacity chart,” Oil & Gas Storage and Transportation, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 109–113, 2012.
- J. Dou, Y. Mei, Z. Chen, and L. Wang, “Model of the identification of oil tank’s position and the calibration of tank capacity table,” Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 829–840, 2011.
- Y. Ai, “The study of capacity table calibration of storage tank with deflection,” Business Affection, vol. 41, pp. 170–170, 2012.
- S. Ou, J. Wang, and S. Han, “Model of the identification of oil tank’s position and the calibration of tank capacity table,” China Petroleum and Chemical Standard and Quality, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 25–26, 2011.
- Z. Wang, Y. Li, and R. F. Shen, “Correction of soil parameters in calculation of embankment settlement using a BP network back-analysis model,” Engineering Geology, vol. 91, pp. 168–177, 2007.
- S. Tian, Y. Zhao, H. Wei, and Z. Wang, “Nonlinear correction of sensors based on neural network model,” Optics and Precision Engineering, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 896–902, 2006.
- W. He, J. H. Lan, Y. X. Yin, and Z. H. Zhang, “The neural network method for non-linear correction of the thermal resistance transducer,” Journal of Physics, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 207–211, 2006.
- W. Liu, MATLAB Program Design and Application, China Higher Education Press, Beijing, China, 2002.
- B. H. M. Sadeghi, “BP-neural network predictor model for plastic injection molding process,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 103, no. 3, pp. 411–416, 2000.
- W. S. McCulloch and W. Pitts, “A logical calculus of the ideas immanent in nervous activity,” The Bulletin of Mathematical Biophysics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 115–133, 1943.
- L. Sun and Y. Li, “Review of on-line defects detection technique for above ground storage tank floor monitoring,” in Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA '10), vol. 8, pp. 4178–4181, July 2010.
- T. Hu, P. Yuan, and J. Din, “Applications of artificial neural network to hydrology and water resources,” Advances in Water Science, vol. 11, pp. 76–81, 1995.
- China Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2010 National Mathematical Contest in Modeling the Title of a [DB/OL], China Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Beijing, China, 2010.
- Department of pplied Mathematics of Tongji university, Advanced Mathematics (New Paris Interiors), Higher Education Press, Beijing, China, 2006.
- D. Zhang, MATLAB Neural Network Application Design, Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2009.
- ASCE Task Committee on Application of Artificial Neural Networks in Hydrology, “Artificial neural networks in hydrology. I: preliminary concepts,” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 115–123, 2000.
- ASCE Task Committee on Application of Artificial Neural Networks in Hydrology, “Artificial neural networks in hydrology. II: hydrologic applications,” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 124–137, 2000.
- G. Cybenko, “Approximation by superpositions of a sigmoidal function,” Mathematics of Control, Signals, and Systems, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 303–314, 1989.
- R. Hecht-Nielsen, Neurocomputing, Addison-Wesley, Menlo Park, Calif, USA, 1990.
- K. Hornik, M. Stinchcombe, and H. White, “Multilayer feedforward networks are universal approximators,” Neural Networks, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 359–366, 1989.
- J. Guan and H. Zhao, “Practical methods of oil volume calibration of horizontal storage tank,” Metrology & Measurement Technique, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 21–36, 2004.
- M. Yang and J. Lin, Mathematica Base and Mathematical Software, Dalian University of Technology Press, Dalian, China, 2007.
- Science and Technology Products Research Center of Feisi, Neural Network Theory and the Implementation of Matlab7, pp. 99–108, Electronic Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2005.