- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 925192, 6 pages
Solving a Class of Singular Fifth-Order Boundary Value Problems Using Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Space Method
1Department of Mathematics, Inner Mongolia University of Technology, Hohhot 010051, China
2Jining Teachers College, Inner Mongolia, Wulanchabu 012000, China
Received 4 May 2013; Accepted 13 June 2013
Academic Editor: Rodrigo Lopez Pouso
Copyright © 2013 Yulan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Mokhtari, F. T. Isfahani, and M. Mohammadi, “Reproducing kernel method for solving nonlinear differential-difference equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 514103, 10 pages, 2012.
- Y.-l. Wang and L. Chao, “Using reproducing kernel for solving a class of partial differential equation with variable-coefficients,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 129–137, 2008.
- Y. Wang, T. Chaolu, and Z. Chen, “Using reproducing kernel for solving a class of singular weakly nonlinear boundary value problems,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 367–380, 2010.
- F. Z. Geng and X. M. Li, “A new method for Riccati differential equations based on reproducing kernel and quasilinearization methods,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 603748, 8 pages, 2012.
- M. Mohammadi and R. Mokhtari, “Solving the generalized regularized long wave equation on the basis of a reproducing kernel space,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 14, pp. 4003–4014, 2011.
- Z. Li, Y. Wang, F. Tan, X. Wan, and T. Nie, “The solution of a class of singularly perturbed two-point boundary value problems by the iterative reproducing kernel method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 984057, 7 pages, 2012.
- X. Y. Li and B. Y. Wu, “A novel method for nonlinear singular fourth order four-point boundary value problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 27–31, 2011.
- Y. Wang, X. Cao, and X. Li, “A new method for solving singular fourth-order boundary value problems with mixed boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 18, pp. 7385–7390, 2011.
- M. El-Gamel, “Sinc and the numerical solution of fifth-order boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 187, no. 2, pp. 1417–1433, 2007.