- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 926519, 6 pages
Analysis of Similarity/Dissimilarity of DNA Sequences Based on Chaos Game Representation
1School of Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
2School of Science, Shandong Jianzhu University, Jinan 250101, China
Received 20 November 2012; Revised 27 January 2013; Accepted 8 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Wei Deng and Yihui Luan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bo Liao, Qilin Xiang, Lijun Cai, and Zhi Cao, “A new graphical coding of DNA sequence and its similarity calculation,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2013.
- A. Provata, C. Nicolis, and G. Nicolis, “Complexity Measures for the Evolutionary Categorisation of Organisms,” Computational Biology and Chemistry, 2014.
- C. Nicolis, and G. Nicolis, “DNA viewed as an out-of-equilibrium structure,” Physical Review E, vol. 89, no. 5, 2014.
- Wei Deng, and Yihui Luan, “DV-Curve Representation of Protein Sequences and Its Application,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ning Yu, Xuan Guo, Feng Gu, and Yi Pan, “Signalign: An Ontology of DNA as Signal for Comparative Gene Structure Prediction Using Information-Coding-and-Processing Techniques,” IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 119–130, 2016.