- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 928147, 9 pages
Positive Solutions of Nonlocal Boundary Value Problem for High-Order Nonlinear Fractional -Difference Equations
College of Sciences, Hebei University of Science and Technology, Shijiazhuang, Hebei 050018, China
Received 16 July 2013; Revised 20 September 2013; Accepted 27 September 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2013 Changlong Yu and Jufang Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. H. Jackson, “On q-functions and a certain difference operator,” Transactions of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, vol. 46, pp. 253–281, 1908.
- F. H. Jackson, “On q-definite integrals,” The Quarterly Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 41, pp. 193–203, 1910.
- T. Ernst, “The history of q-calculus and a new method,” UUDM Report 2000 16, Department of Mathematics, Uppsala University, 2000.
- B. Ahmad, “Boundary-value problems for nonlinear third-order -difference equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, no. 94, 7 pages, 2011.
- B. Ahmad and S. K. Ntouyas, “Boundary value problems for -difference inclusions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 292860, 15 pages, 2011.
- B. Ahmad, A. Alsaedi, and S. K. Ntouyas, “A study of sencond-order q-difference equations with bounday conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, 35 pages, 2012.
- C. L. Yu and J. F. Wang, “Existence of solutions for nonlinear second-order q-difference equations with first-order q-derivatives,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, 124 pages, 2013.
- W. A. Al-Salam, “Some fractional -integrals and -derivatives,” Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, vol. 15, pp. 135–140, 1966-1967.
- R. P. Agarwal, “Certain fractional -integrals and -derivatives,” Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 66, pp. 365–370, 1969.
- P. M. Rajković, S. D. Marinković, and M. S. Stanković, “Fractional integrals and derivatives in -calculus,” Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 311–323, 2007.
- F. M. Atici and P. W. Eloe, “Fractional -calculus on a time scale,” Journal of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 333–344, 2007.
- Z. Bai and H. Lü, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2005.
- L. M. B. C. Campos, “On the solution of some simple fractional differential equations,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 481–496, 1990.
- D. Delbosco and L. Rodino, “Existence and uniqueness for a nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 204, no. 2, pp. 609–625, 1996.
- A. A. Kilbas and J. J. Trujillo, “Differential equations of fractional order: methods, results and problems. I,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 78, no. 1-2, pp. 153–192, 2001.
- C. F. Li, X. N. Luo, and Y. Zhou, “Existence of positive solutions of the boundary value problem for nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1363–1375, 2010.
- L. Yi and D. Shusen, “A class of analytic functions defined by fractional derivation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 186, no. 2, pp. 504–513, 1994.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- T. Qiu and Z. Bai, “Existence of positive solutions for singular fractional differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 146, pp. 1–9, 2008.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives, Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach Science, Yverdon, Switzerland, 1993.
- S. Zhang, “The existence of a positive solution for a nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 252, no. 2, pp. 804–812, 2000.
- R. A. C. Ferreira, “Nontrivial solutions for fractional -difference boundary value problems,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 70, pp. 1–10, 2010.
- R. A. C. Ferreira, “Positive solutions for a class of boundary value problems with fractional -differences,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 367–373, 2011.
- M. El-Shahed and F. M. Al-Askar, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional -difference equation,” ISRN Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 385459, 12 pages, 2011.
- J. Ma and J. Yang, “Existence of solutions for multi-point boundary value problem of fractional -difference equation,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, no. 92, pp. 1–10, 2011.
- J. R. Graef and L. Kong, “Positive solutions for a class of higher order boundary value problems with fractional -derivatives,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 19, pp. 9682–9689, 2012.
- B. Ahmad, S. K. Ntouyas, and L. K. Purnaras, “Existence results for nonlocal boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional q-difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 140, 2012.
- V. Kac and P. Cheung, Quantum Calculus, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. Meehan, and D. O'Regan, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2001.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1988.
- R. W. Leggett and L. R. Williams, “Multiple positive fixed points of nonlinear operators on ordered Banach spaces,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 673–688, 1979.