- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 930576, 5 pages
The Stability Criteria with Compound Matrices
Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 21 February 2013; Accepted 30 May 2013
Academic Editor: Chunrui Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Yazhuo Zhang and Baodong Zheng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. K. Hale, Ordinary Differential Equation, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1969.
- W. A. Coppel, Stability and Asymptotic Behavior of Differetial Equations., D. C. Heath, Boston, Mass, USA, 1965.
- M. Y. Li and L. C. Wang, “A criterion for stability of matrices,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 225, no. 1, pp. 249–264, 1998.
- X. Liao, “On asymptotic behavior of solutions to several classes of discrete dynamical systems,” Science in China A, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 432–442, 2002.
- B. D. Zheng, L. J. Liang, and C. R. Zhang, “Extended Jury criterion,” Science China A, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1133–1150, 2010.
- M. Fiedler, “Additive compound matrices and an inequality for eigenvalues of symmetric stochastic matrices,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 24, no. 99, pp. 392–402, 1974.
- J. S. Muldowney, “Compound matrices and ordinary differential equations,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 857–872, 1990.