- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 931285, 8 pages
Applications of Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control for a Gyroscope System
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Tainan 71005, Taiwan
2Department of Maritime Information and Technology, National Kaohsiung Marine University, Kaohsiung 80543, Taiwan
3Department of Electrical Engineering, Kao Yuan University, Kaohsiung 82151, Taiwan
Received 13 June 2013; Accepted 29 July 2013
Academic Editor: Chang-Hua Lien
Copyright © 2013 Shih-Chung Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C.-C. Wang and H.-T. Yau, “Nonlinear dynamic analysis and sliding mode control for a gyroscope system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 66, no. 1-2, pp. 53–65, 2011.
- Z.-M. Ge and J.-K. Lee, “Chaos synchronization and parameter identification for gyroscope system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 163, no. 2, pp. 667–682, 2005.
- S. Boccaletti, A. Farini, and F. T. Arecchi, “Adaptive synchronization of chaos for secure communication,” Physical Review E, vol. 55, no. 5 A, pp. 4979–4981, 1997.
- J. Fei, H. Ding, and Y. Yang, “Adaptive sliding mode control of MEMS triaxial gyroscope based on RBF network,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA '11), pp. 331–336, August 2011.
- H.-K. Chen, “Chaos and chaos synchronization of a symmetric gyro with linear-plus-cubic damping,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 255, no. 4, pp. 719–740, 2002.
- C.-K. Chen, J.-J. Yan, and T.-L. Liao, “Sliding mode control for synchronization of Rössler systems with time delays and its application to secure communication,” Physica Scripta, vol. 76, no. 5, pp. 436–441, 2007.
- H. T. Yau, T. H. Hung, and C. C. Hsieh, “Bluetooth based chaos synchronization using particle swarm optimization and its applications to image encryption,” Sensors, vol. 12, pp. 7468–7484, 2012.
- C.-L. Kuo, “Design of a fuzzy sliding-mode synchronization controller for two different chaos systems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 2090–2095, 2011.
- M. P. Aghababa, S. Khanmohammadi, and G. Alizadeh, “Finite-time synchronization of two different chaotic systems with unknown parameters via sliding mode technique,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 3080–3091, 2011.
- J. Li and K. D. Kumar, “Decentralized fault-tolerant control for satellite attitude synchronization,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 572–586, 2012.
- H.-T. Yau, “Chaos synchronization of two uncertain chaotic nonlinear gyros using fuzzy sliding mode control,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 408–418, 2008.
- D. I. R. Almeida, J. Alvarez, and J. G. Barajas, “Robust synchronization of Sprott circuits using sliding mode control,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 11–18, 2006.
- C.-L. Kuo, C.-C. Wang, and N.-S. Pai, “Design of variable structure synchronization controller for two different hyperchaotic systems containing nonlinear inputs,” Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 9, no. 14, pp. 2635–2639, 2009.