- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 932578, 6 pages
A Note on Double Laplace Transform and Telegraphic Equations
1Department of Mathematics, College of Science, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 12 November 2012; Accepted 2 January 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Hassan Eltayeb and Adem Kiliçman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. L. Lamb Jr, Introductory Applications of Partial Differential Equations with Emphasis on Wave Propagation and Diffusion, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- U. T. Myint, Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics, American Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- C. Constanda, Solution Techniques for Elementary Partial Differential Equations, Chapman & Hall/CRC, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- D. G. Duffy, Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations, CRC Press, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- A. Babakhani and R. S. Dahiya, “Systems of multi-dimensional Laplace transforms and a heat equation,” in Proceedings of the 16th Conference on Applied Mathematics, vol. 7 of Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, pp. 25–36, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Okla, USA, 2001.
- Y. A. Brychkov, H.-J. Glaeske, A. P. Prudnikov, and V. K. Tuan, Multidimensional Integral Transformations, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1992.
- A. Kılıçman and H. Eltayeb, “A note on the classifications of hyperbolic and elliptic equations with polynomial coefficients,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 1124–1128, 2008.
- H. Eltayeb, A. Kılıçman, and P. Ravi Agarwal, “An analysis on classifications of hyperbolic and elliptic PDEs,” Mathematical Sciences, vol. 6, p. 47, 2012.
- A. Kılıçman and H. E. Gadain, “On the applications of Laplace and Sumudu transforms,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 5, pp. 848–862, 2010.
- R. P. Kanwal, Generalized Functions Theory and Applications, Birkhauser Boston Inc., Boston, Mass, USA, 2004.