- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 934060, 8 pages
Homotopy Perturbation Method for Fractional Gas Dynamics Equation Using Sumudu Transform
1Department of Mathematics, Jagannath University, Rampura, Chaksu, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303901, India
2Department of Mathematics, Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022, India
3Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, University Putra Malaysia (UPM), 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 12 September 2012; Revised 19 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Lan Xu
Copyright © 2013 Jagdev Singh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sushila, Jagdev Singh, and Y.S. Shishodia, “A reliable approach for two-dimensional viscous flow between slowly expanding or contracting walls with weak permeability using sumudu transform,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2013.
- A. Basiri Parsa, M.M. Rashidi, O. Anwar Bég, and S.M. Sadri, “Semi-computational simulation of magneto-hemodynamic flow in a semi-porous channel using optimal homotopy and differential transform methods,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Sushila, Jagdev Singh, and Y.S. Shishodia, “A modified analytical technique for Jeffery–Hamel flow using sumudu transform,” Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Nonlinear Fractional Jaulent-Miodek and Whitham-Broer-Kaup Equations within Sumudu Transform,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Asma Ali Elbeleze, Adem Kiliçman, and Bachok M. Taib, “Homotopy Perturbation Method for Fractional Black-Scholes European Option Pricing Equations Using Sumudu Transform,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Adem Kiliçman, “The Use of Sumudu Transform for Solving Certain Nonlinear Fractional Heat-Like Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Xiang Hong, Jun Wang, and Li-xin Lu, “Application of Homotopy Perturbation Method with an Auxiliary Term for Nonlinear Dropping Equations Arisen in Polymer Packaging System,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- A. Patra, and S. Saha Ray, “Homotopy perturbation sumudu transform method for solving convective radial fins with temperature-dependent thermal conductivity of fractional order energy balance equation,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 76, pp. 162–170, 2014.
- Reza Mohammadi, “Sextic B-spline collocation method for solving Euler–Bernoulli Beam Models,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 241, pp. 151–166, 2014.
- S.S. Samaee, O. Yazdanpanah, D.D. Ganji, and A.A. Mofidi, “Analytical solution for a suspension bridge by applying HPM and VIM,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, pp. 1–20, 2014.
- Devendra Kumar, Jagdev Singh, and Sunil Kumar, “Numerical computation of fractional multi-dimensional diffusion equations by using a modified homotopy perturbation method,” Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Jagdev Singh, Devendra Kumar, and Adem Kılıçman, “Numerical Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Partial Differential Equations Arising in Spatial Diffusion of Biological Populations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.