- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 938167, 20 pages
Solving Integral Equations on Piecewise Smooth Boundaries Using the RCIP Method: A Tutorial
Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Lund University, Box 118, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 21 December 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Nieto
Copyright © 2013 Johan Helsing. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Victor Didenko, and Johan Helsing, “Approximate solution of boundary integral equations for biharmonic problems in non-smooth domains,” Pamm, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 435–438, 2013.
- Johan Helsing, and Anders Karlsson, “An explicit kernel-split panel-based Nyström scheme for integral equations on axially symmetric surfaces,” Journal of Computational Physics, 2014.
- Johan Helsing, and Anders Holst, “Variants of an explicit kernel-split panel-based Nyström discretization scheme for Helmholtz boundary value problems,” Advances in Computational Mathematics, 2014.
- Wei Li, Li-Shi Luo, and Jie Shen, “Accurate solution and approximations of the linearized BGK equation for steady Couette flow,” Computers & Fluids, vol. 111, pp. 18–32, 2015.