- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 943209, 6 pages
Growth of Meromorphic Solutions of Some -Difference Equations
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Anyang Normal University, Anyang, Henan 455000, China
Received 10 November 2012; Revised 6 January 2013; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jesus Vigo-Aguiar
Copyright © 2013 Guowei Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- L. Yang, Value Distribution Theory, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- C. C. Yang and H. X. Yi, Uniqueness Theory of Meromorphic Functions, Kluwer Academic, Beijing, China, 2003.
- M. J. Ablowitz, R. G. Halburd, and B. Herbst, “On the extension of the Painlevé property to difference equations,” Nonlinearity, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 889–905, 2000.
- Z. X. Chen and K. H. Shon, “On zeros and fixed points of differences of meromorphic functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 344, no. 1, pp. 373–383, 2008.
- Z. X. Chen and K. H. Shon, “Value distribution of meromorphic solutions of certain difference Painlevé equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 364, no. 2, pp. 556–566, 2010.
- Y. M. Chiang and S. J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Difference analogue of the lemma on the logarithmic derivative with applications to difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 314, no. 2, pp. 477–487, 2006.
- D. C. Barnett, R. G. Halburd, W. Morgan, and R. J. Korhonen, “Nevanlinna theory for the -difference operator and meromorphic solutions of -difference equations,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 457–474, 2007.
- W. Bergweiler, K. Ishizaki, and N. Yanagihara, “Meromorphic solutions of some functional equations,” Methods and Applications of Analysis, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 248–258, 1998, correction: Methods and Applications of Analysis, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 617–618, 1999.
- W. Bergweiler and J. K. Langley, “Zeros of differences of meromorphic functions,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 142, no. 1, pp. 133–147, 2007.
- G. G. Gundersen, J. Heittokangas, I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and D. Yang, “Meromorphic solutions of generalized Schröder equations,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 63, no. 1-2, pp. 110–135, 2002.
- I. Laine and C. C. Yang, “Clunie theorems for difference and -difference polynomials,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 556–566, 2007.
- X. M. Zheng and Z. X. Chen, “Some properties of meromorphic solutions of -difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 361, no. 2, pp. 472–480, 2010.
- J. Heittokangas, R. Korhonen, I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and K. Tohge, “Complex difference equations of Malmquist type,” Computational Methods and Function Theory, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 27–39, 2001.
- I. Laine, Nevanlinna Theory and Complex Differential Equations, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1993.