- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 946243, 8 pages
Adaptive Cluster Synchronization for Nondelayed and Delayed Coupling Complex Networks with Nonidentical Nodes
College of Mathematics and Computational Sciences, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518060, China
Received 5 August 2012; Revised 21 November 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: Shukai Duan
Copyright © 2013 Ze Tang and Jianwen Feng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianwen Feng, Ze Tang, Yi Zhao, and Chen Xu, “Cluster synchronisation of non-linearly coupled Lur'e networks with identical and non-identical nodes and an asymmetrical coupling matrix,” Iet Control Theory and Applications, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 2117–2127, 2013.
- Qunli Zhang, “Matrix Measure with Application in Quantized Synchronization Analysis of Complex Networks with Delayed Time via the General Intermittent Control,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 04, no. 10, pp. 1417–1426, 2013.
- Cai Guo-Liang, Jiang Sheng-Qin, Cai Shui-Ming, and Tian Li-Xin, “Cluster synchronization of uncertain complex networks with desynchronizing impulse,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 23, no. 12, 2014.
- Ze Tang, Jianwen Feng, and Yi Zhao, “Global synchronization of nonlinear coupled complex dynamical networks with information exchanges at discrete-time,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Guoliang Cai, Shengqin Jiang, Shuiming Cai, and Lixin Tian, “Cluster synchronization of overlapping uncertain complex networks with time-varying impulse disturbances,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 80, no. 1-2, pp. 503–513, 2015.
- Shengqin Jiang, Guoliang Cai, Shuiming Cai, Lixin Tian, and Xiaobo Lu, “Adaptive cluster general projective synchronization of complex dynamic networks in finite time,” Communications In Nonlinear Science And Numerical Simulation, vol. 28, no. 1-3, pp. 194–200, 2015.
- Ze Tang, Ju H. Park, Tae H. Lee, and Jianwen Feng, “Mean square exponential synchronization for impulsive coupled neural networks with time-varying delays and stochastic disturbances,” Complexity, 2015.