- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 946491, 10 pages
Finite-Time Stability Analysis and Control for a Class of Stochastic Singular Biological Economic Systems Based on T-S Fuzzy Model
1Institute of Systems Science, Northeastern University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110189, China
2College of Science, Shenyang Jianzhu University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110168, China
3School of Science, Shenyang University of Technology, Shenyang, Liaoning 110870, China
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 23 May 2013
Academic Editor: Qun Lin
Copyright © 2013 Shuangyun Xing et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. W. Clark, Mathematical Bioeconomics: The Optimal Management of Renewable Resources, Pure and Applied Mathematics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1990.
- M. Jerry and N. Raïssi, “A policy of fisheries management based on continuous fishing effort,” Journal of Biological Systems, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 247–254, 2001.
- M. Jerry and N. Raïssi, “The optimal strategy for a bioeconomical model of a harvesting renewable resource problem,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 36, no. 11-13, pp. 1293–1306, 2002.
- R. Q. Grafton, L. K. Sandal, and S. I. Steinshamn, “How to improve the management of renewable resources: the case of Canada's northern cod fishery,” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 570–580, 2000.
- M. B. Schäefer, “Some aspects of the dynamics of populations important to the management of the commercial marine fisheries,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 53, no. 1-2, pp. 253–279, 1991.
- C. Jerry and N. Raïssi, “Can management measures ensure the biological and economical stabilizability of a fishing model?” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 51, no. 5-6, pp. 516–526, 2010.
- C. Bernstein, P. Auger, and J. C. Poggiale, “Predator migration decisions, the ideal free distribution, and predator-prey dynamics,” American Naturalist, vol. 153, no. 3, pp. 267–281, 1999.
- J. T. Lafrance, “Linear demand functions in theory and practice,” Journal of Economic Theory, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 147–166, 1985.
- C. Mullon and P. Fréon, “Prototype of an integrated model of the worldwide system of small pelagic fisheries,” in Climate Change and the Economics of the World's Fisheries: Examples of Small Pelagic Stocks, New Horizons in Environmental Economics, pp. 262–295, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 2005.
- L. Lasselle, S. Svizzero, and C. Tisdell, “Stability and cycles in a cobweb model with heterogeneous expectations,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 630–650, 2005.
- S. Ayasun, C. O. Nwankpa, and H. G. Kwatny, “Computation of singular and singularity induced bifurcation points of differential-algebraic power system model,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I. Regular Papers, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 1525–1538, 2004.
- R. Riaza, “Singularity-induced bifurcations in lumped circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 1442–1450, 2005.
- D. G. Luenberger, “Nonlinear descriptor systems,” Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 219–242, 1979.
- H. Krishnan and N. H. McClamroch, “Tracking in nonlinear differential-algebraic control systems with applications to constrained robot systems,” Automatica, vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 1885–1897, 1994.
- A. M. Bloch, M. Reyhanoglu, and N. H. McClamroch, “Control and stabilization of nonholonomic dynamic systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 37, no. 11, pp. 1746–1757, 1992.
- H. S. Gordon, “Economic theory of a common property resource: the fishery,” The Journal of Political Economy, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 124–142, 1954.
- X. Zhang, Q.-l. Zhang, and Y. Zhang, “Bifurcations of a class of singular biological economic models,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 1309–1318, 2009.
- C. Liu, Q. Zhang, Y. Zhang, and X. Duan, “Bifurcation and control in a differential-algebraic harvested prey-predator model with stage structure for predator,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 3159–3168, 2008.
- Y. Zhang and Q. L. Zhang, “Bifurcations and control in singular biological economic model with stage structure,” Journal of Systems Engineering, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 233–238, 2007.
- Q. Zhang, C. Liu, and X. Zhang, Complexity, Analysis and Control of Singular Biological Systems, vol. 421 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, London, UK, 2012.
- R. M. May, Stability and Complexity in Model Ecosystems, Princeton University Press, NJ, USA, 1973.
- M. Carletti, “Numerical simulation of a Campbell-like stochastic delay model for bacteriophage infection,” Mathematical Medicine and Biology, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 297–310, 2006.
- X. Mao, G. Marion, and E. Renshaw, “Environmental Brownian noise suppresses explosions in population dynamics,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 97, no. 1, pp. 95–110, 2002.
- C. Ji, D. Jiang, and N. Shi, “Analysis of a predator-prey model with modified Leslie-Gower and Holling-type II schemes with stochastic perturbation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 359, no. 2, pp. 482–498, 2009.
- C. Y. Ji, D. Jiang, and X. Li, “Qualitative analysis of a stochastic ratio-dependent predator-prey system,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 5, pp. 1326–1341, 2011.
- C. Ji and D. Jiang, “Dynamics of a stochastic density dependent predator-prey system with Beddington-DeAngelis functional response,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 381, no. 1, pp. 441–453, 2011.
- J. Lv and K. Wang, “Asymptotic properties of a stochastic predator-prey system with Holling II functional response,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 4037–4048, 2011.
- Z. W. Liu, N. Z. Shi, D. Q. Jiang, and C. Y. Ji, “The asymptotic behavior of a stochastic predator-prey system with holling II functional response,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 801812, 14 pages, 2012.
- X. Song, H. Zhang, and L. Xie, “Stochastic linear quadratic regulation for discrete-time linear systems with input delay,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 2067–2073, 2009.
- B.-S. Chen and W. Zhang, “Stochastic control with state-dependent noise,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 45–57, 2004.
- P. Doroto, “Short time stability in linear time-varying systems,” Proceeding of IRE International Convention Record, vol. 4, pp. 83–87, 1961.
- F. Amato, M. Ariola, and P. Dorato, “Finite-time control of linear systems subject to parametric uncertainties and disturbances,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 1459–1463, 2001.
- F. Amato and M. Ariola, “Finite-time control of discrete-time linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 724–729, 2005.
- L. Liu and J. Sun, “Finite-time stabilization of linear systems via impulsive control,” International Journal of Control, vol. 81, no. 6, pp. 905–909, 2008.
- S. Zhao, J. Sun, and L. Liu, “Finite-time stability of linear time-varying singular systems with impulsive effects,” International Journal of Control, vol. 81, no. 11, pp. 1824–1829, 2008.
- W. Zhang and X. An, “Finite-time control of linear stochastic systems,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 689–696, 2008.
- T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 116–132, 1985.
- S. G. Hu, B. M. Huang, and F. K. Wu, Stochastic Differential Equations, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2008.
- B. Oksendal, Stochastic Differential Equations: An Introduction with Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 5th edition, 2000.
- Y. Zhang, C. Liu, and X. Mu, “Robust finite-time control of singular stochastic systems via static output feedback,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 9, pp. 5629–5640, 2012.