- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 950926, 11 pages
Optimization of Open Boundary Conditions in a 3D Internal Tidal Model with the Adjoint Method around Hawaii
1Laboratory of Physical Oceanography, Ocean University of China, Qingdao 266003, China
2Laboratory of Coast and Island Development, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 4 January 2013; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Guanglu Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Anzhou Cao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jicai Zhang, and Haibo Chen, “Semi-Idealized Study on Estimation of Partly and Fully Space Varying Open Boundary Conditions for Tidal Models,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Yanqiu Gao, Guangzhen Jin, Haibo Chen, and Xianqing Lv, “Estimation of Open Boundary Conditions Based on an Isopycnic-Coordinate Internal Tidal Model with Adjoint Assimilation Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Takashi Misaka, and Shigeru Obayashi, “Sensitivity Analysis of Unsteady Flow Fields and Impact of Measurement Strategy,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.