- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 951312, 10 pages
Nonstationary INAR(1) Process with th-Order Autocorrelation Innovation
1Statistics School, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu, Sichuan 611130, China
2School of Economics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu, Sichuan 611130, China
Received 7 January 2013; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: Fuding Xie
Copyright © 2013 Kaizhi Yu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Silva, I. Pereira, and M. E. Silva, “Forecasting in model,” REVSTAT Statistical Journal, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 119–134, 2009.
- C. H. Weiß, “Thinning operations for modeling time series of counts—a survey,” Advances in Statistical Analysis, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 319–341, 2008.
- R. Ferland, A. Latour, and D. Oraichi, “Integer-valued GARCH process,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 923–942, 2006.
- K. Fokianos and R. Fried, “Interventions in INGARCH processes,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 210–225, 2010.
- C. H. Weiß, “The INARCH(1) model for overdispersed time series of counts,” Communications in Statistics—Simulation and Computation, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1269–1291, 2010.
- F. Zhu, “A negative binomial integer-valued GARCH model,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 54–67, 2011.
- F. Zhu, “Modeling overdispersed or underdispersed count data with generalized Poisson integer-valued GARCH models,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 389, no. 1, pp. 58–71, 2012.
- F. Zhu and D. Wang, “Diagnostic checking integer-valued models using conditional residual autocorrelations,” Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 496–508, 2010.
- R. Bu and B. McCabe, “Model selection, estimation and forecasting in models: a likelihood-based Markov Chain approach,” International Journal of Forecasting, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 151–162, 2008.
- V. Enciso-Mora, P. Neal, and T. Subba Rao, “Efficient order selection algorithms for integer-valued ARMA processes,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 1–18, 2009.
- B. P. M. McCabe, G. M. Martin, and D. Harris, “Efficient probabilistic forecasts for counts,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 253–272, 2011.
- H. Zheng, I. V. Basawa, and S. Datta, “Inference for th-order random coefficient integer-valued autoregressive processes,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 411–440, 2006.
- H. Zheng, I. V. Basawa, and S. Datta, “First-order random coefficient integer-valued autoregressive processes,” Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, vol. 137, no. 1, pp. 212–229, 2007.
- D. Gomes and L. C. e Castro, “Generalized integer-valued random coefficient for a first order structure autoregressive (RCINAR) process,” Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, vol. 139, no. 12, pp. 4088–4097, 2009.
- K. Yu, D. Shi, and P. Song, “First-order random coefficient integer-valued moving average process,” Journal of Zhejiang University—Science Edition, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 153–159, 2010.
- K. Yu, D. Shi, and H. Zou, “The random coefficient discrete-valued time series model,” Statistical Research, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 106–112, 2011 (Chinese).
- M. Kachour and J. F. Yao, “First-order rounded integer-valued autoregressive () process,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 417–448, 2009.
- H.-Y. Kim and Y. Park, “A non-stationary integer-valued autoregressive model,” Statistical Papers, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 485–502, 2008.
- H. Zhang, D. Wang, and F. Zhu, “Inference for processes with signed generalized power series thinning operator,” Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, vol. 140, no. 3, pp. 667–683, 2010.
- M. Kachour and L. Truquet, “A -order signed integer-valued autoregressive model,” Journal of Time Series Analysis, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 223–236, 2011.
- J. Hellström, “Unit root testing in integer-valued AR(1) models,” Economics Letters, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 9–14, 2001.
- M. Ispány, G. Pap, and M. C. A. van Zuijlen, “Asymptotic inference for nearly unstable models,” Journal of Applied Probability, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 750–765, 2003.
- L. Györfi, M. Ispány, G. Pap, and K. Varga, “Poisson limit of an inhomogeneous nearly critical model,” Acta Universitatis Szegediensis, vol. 73, no. 3-4, pp. 789–815, 2007.
- F. C. Drost, R. van den Akker, and B. J. M. Werker, “The asymptotic structure of nearly unstable non-negative integer-valued AR(1) models,” Bernoulli, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 297–324, 2009.
- M. Barczy, M. Ispány, and G. Pap, “Asymptotic behavior of unstable processes,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 121, no. 3, pp. 583–608, 2011.
- J. D. Hamilton, Time Series Analysis, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1994.