- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 953786, 19 pages
Efficient Finite Element Methodology Based on Cartesian Grids: Application to Structural Shape Optimization
Centro de Investigación de Tecnología de Vehículos (CITV), Universidad Politècnica de València, 46022 Valencia, Spain
Received 25 January 2013; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Nieto
Copyright © 2013 E. Nadal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M.R. Hematiyan, A. Khosravifard, and G.R. Liu, “A background decomposition method for domain integration in weak-form meshfree methods,” Computers & Structures, vol. 142, pp. 64–78, 2014.
- N. Zander, T. Bog, M. Elhaddad, R. Espinoza, H. Hu, A. Joly, C. Wu, P. Zerbe, A. Düster, S. Kollmannsberger, J. Parvizian, M. Ruess, D. Schillinger, and E. Rank, “FCMLab: A finite cell research toolbox for MATLAB,” Advances in Engineering Software, vol. 74, pp. 49–63, 2014.
- M. Moumnassi, S.P.A. Bordas, R. Figueredo, and P. Sansen, “Analysis using higher-order XFEM: implicit representation of geometrical features from a given parametric representation,” Mechanics & Industry, 2014.
- O. A. Gonzalez-Estrada, E. Nadal, J. J. Rodenas, P. Kerfriden, S. P. A. Bordas, and F. J. Fuenmayor, “Mesh adaptivity driven by goal-oriented locally equilibrated superconvergent patch recovery,” Computational Mechanics, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 957–976, 2014.
- M. Tur, J. Albelda, E. Nadal, and J. J. Ródenas, “Imposing Dirichlet boundary conditions in hierarchical Cartesian meshes by means of stabilized Lagrange multipliers,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 399–417, 2014.