- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 954513, 6 pages
Starlikeness and Convexity of Generalized Struve Functions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Art, Erzincan University, 24000 Erzincan, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ataturk University, 25240 Erzurum, Turkey
Received 3 December 2012; Accepted 14 January 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Nihat Yagmur and Halit Orhan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Baricz, “Geometric properties of generalized Bessel functions,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 73, no. 1-2, pp. 155–178, 2008.
- E. Deniz, H. Orhan, and H. M. Srivastava, “Some sufficient conditions for univalence of certain families of integral operators involving generalized Bessel functions,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 883–917, 2011.
- E. Deniz, “Convexity of integral operators involving generalized Bessel functions,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 1, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- S. Owa and H. M. Srivastava, “Univalent and starlike generalized hypergeometric functions,” Canadian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1057–1077, 1987.
- V. Selinger, “Geometric properties of normalized Bessel functions,” Pure Mathematics and Applications, vol. 6, no. 2-3, pp. 273–277, 1995.
- H. M. Srivastava, D.-G. Yang, and N.-E. Xu, “Subordinations for multivalent analytic functions associated with the Dziok-Srivastava operator,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 20, no. 7-8, pp. 581–606, 2009.
- H. M. Srivastava, “Generalized hypergeometric functions and associated families of -uniformly convex and -starlike functions,” General Mathematics, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 201–226, 2007.
- H. M. Srivastava, G. Murugusundaramoorthy, and S. Sivasubramanian, “Hypergeometric functions in the parabolic starlike and uniformly convex domains,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 18, no. 7-8, pp. 511–520, 2007.
- D. Răducanu and H. M. Srivastava, “A new class of analytic functions defined by means of a convolution operator involving the Hurwitz-Lerch zeta function,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 18, no. 11-12, pp. 933–943, 2007.
- P. L. Duren, Univalent Functions, vol. 259 of Fundamental Principles of Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- J. W. Alexander, “Functions which map the interior of the unit circle upon simple regions,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 12–22, 1915.
- W. Kaplan, “Close-to-convex schlicht functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 1, p. 169–185 (1953), 1952.
- S. Ozaki, “On the theory of multivalent functions,” Science Reports of the Tokyo Bunrika Daigaku, vol. 2, pp. 167–188, 1935.
- H. Silverman, “Univalent functions with negative coefficients,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 51, pp. 109–116, 1975.
- S. Zhang and J. Jin, Computation of Special Functions, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- H. Orhan and N. Yağmur, “Geometric properties of generalized Struve functions,” in The International Congress in Honour of Professor Hari M. Srivastava, Bursa, Turkey, August, 2012.