- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 954983, 9 pages
A New Numerical Algorithm for Solving a Class of Fractional Advection-Dispersion Equation with Variable Coefficients Using Jacobi Polynomials
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Beni-Suef University, Beni-Suef 62511, Egypt
Received 17 August 2013; Accepted 17 September 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2013 A. H. Bhrawy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A Shifted Jacobi-Gauss Collocation Scheme for Solving Fractional Neutral Functional-Differential Equations,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A Legendre tau-Spectral Method for Solving Time-Fractional Heat Equation with Nonlocal Conditions,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.