- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 961870, 12 pages
Stabilization and Controller Design of 2D Discrete Switched Systems with State Delays under Asynchronous Switching
1School of Automation, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 22 February 2013; Accepted 14 April 2013
Academic Editor: Jun Hu
Copyright © 2013 Shipei Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sendren Sheng-Dong Xu, and Chih-Chiang Chen, “On Existence of Stabilizing Switching Laws within a Class of Unstable Linear Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Chi-Jo Wang, and Juing-Shian Chiou, “On Delay Independent Stabilization Analysis for a Class of Switched Large-Scale Time-Delay Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.