- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 962738, 12 pages
Dynamics Analysis of a Class of Delayed Economic Model
1College of Mathematics and Computing Science, Changsha University of Science and Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410114, China
2School of Business, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 14 January 2013; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: Zhichun Yang
Copyright © 2013 Chuangxia Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. L. Weidenbaum and S. C. Vogt, “Are economic forecasts any good?” Mathematical and Computer Modelling C, vol. 11, pp. 1–5, 1988.
- A. Matsumoto and F. Szidarovszky, “Delay differential neoclassical growth model,” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 272–289, 2011.
- M. Akio and S. Ferenc, “Nonlinear delay monopoly with bounded rationality,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 507–519, 2012.
- J. Bélair and M. C. Mackey, “Consumer memory and price fluctuations in commodity markets: an integrodifferential model,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 299–325, 1989.
- G. Zhang, B. Chen, L. Zhu, and Y. Shen, “Hopf bifurcation for a differential-algebraic biological economic system with time delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 15, pp. 7717–7726, 2012.
- T. D. Howroyd and A. M. Russell, “Cournot oligopoly models with time delays,” Journal of Mathematical Economics, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 97–103, 1984.
- L. Li, “Several differential equation models in economic system,” Journal of the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Science, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 273–278, 2003 (Chinese).
- J. Guckenheimer and P. Holmes, Non-linear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems and Bifurcation of Vector Fields, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- P. Manfredi and L. Fanti, “Cycles in dynamic economic modelling,” Economic Modelling, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 573–594, 2004.
- S. Ruan and J. Wei, “On the zeros of transcendental functions with applications to stability of delay differential equations with two delays,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems A, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 863–874, 2003.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- B. D. Hassard, N. D. Kazarinoff, and Y. H. Wan, Theory of Applications Hopf Bifurcation, London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1981.