- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 967132, 9 pages
Some Fixed Point Theorems in -Metric Space Endowed with Graph
1Centre for Advanced Mathematics and Physics, National University of Sciences and Technology, Sector, H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Received 6 July 2013; Revised 5 September 2013; Accepted 6 September 2013
Academic Editor: Douglas Anderson
Copyright © 2013 Maria Samreen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. H. Haghi, Sh. Rezapour, and N. Shahzad, “Fixed Points of -Type Quasi-Contractions on Graphs,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Satish Shukla, and Naseer Shahzad, “G-Presic operators on metric spaces endowed with a graph and fixed point theorems,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Manuel De la Sen, and Asier Ibeas, “Properties of convergence of a class of iterative processes generated by sequences of self-mappings with applications to switched dynamic systems,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- Muhammad Usman Ali, Tayyab Kamran, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “Fixed point theorems for $$\alpha $$ α -integral type G-contraction mappings,” Afrika Matematika, 2015.
- Muhammad Usman Ali, Tayyab Kamran, and Liaqat Ali Khan, “A new type of multivalued contraction in partial Hausdorff metric spaces endowed with a graph,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Huaping Huang, Stojan Radenović, and Jelena Vujaković, “On some recent coincidence and immediate consequences in partially ordered b-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Naseer Shahzad, and Satish Shukla, “Set-valued G-Prešić operators on metric spaces endowed with a graph and fixed point theorems,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.