- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 968464, 8 pages
Modeling of Thermal Distributions around a Barrier at the Interface of Coating and Substrate
Department of Mathematics, Fatih University, Buyukcekmece, 34500 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 7 March 2013; Accepted 2 August 2013
Academic Editor: Adem Kılıçman
Copyright © 2013 Ali Sahin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H.-S. Shen, Functionally Graded Materials Nonlinear Analysis of Plates and Shells, CRC Press, New York, NY, USA, 2009.
- S. Suresh and A. Mortensen, Fundamentals of Functionally Graded Materials, Institute of Materials Communications Limited, London, UK, 1998.
- K. Trumble, Functionally Graded Materials 2000, Ceramic Transactions 114, The American Ceramics Society, Westerville, Ohio, USA, 2001.
- W. Pan, Functionally Graded Materials VII, Trans Tech Publications LTD, Zürich, Switzerland, 2003.
- O. van der Biest, FGM, 2004, Functionally Graded Materials VIII, Trans Tech. Publications LTD, Zürich, Switzerland, 2005.
- I. Shiota and Y. Miyamoto, Functionally Graded Materials 1996, Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1997.
- Y. F. Chen and F. Erdogan, “The interface crack problem for a nonhomogeneous coating bonded to a homogeneous substrate,” Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 771–787, 1996.
- A. Şahin, “An interface crack between a graded coating and a homogeneous substrate,” Turkish Journal of Engineering and Environmental Sciences, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 135–148, 2004.
- A. Sahin and F. Erdogan, “On debonding of graded thermal barrier coatings,” International Journal of Fracture, vol. 129, no. 4, pp. 341–359, 2004.
- F. Erdogan, “Fracture mechanics of functionally graded materials,” Composites Engineering, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 753–770, 1995.
- F. Erdogan, “The crack problem for bonded nonhomogeneous materials under antiplane shear loading,” ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 52, pp. 823–828, 1995.
- A. Kaya and F. Erdogan, “On the solution of integral equations with a strongly singular kernels,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 45, pp. 105–122, 1987.
- A. Kaya and F. Erdogan, “On the solution of integral equations with a generalized cauchy kernel,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 45, pp. 455–469, 1987.
- M. Ozturk and F. Erdogan, “Axisymmetric crack problem in a nonhomogeneous medium,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, Transactions ASME, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 406–413, 1993.
- M. Jabbari, S. Sohrabpour, and M. R. Eslami, “Mechanical and thermal stresses in a functionally graded hollow cylinder due to radially symmetric loads,” International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol. 79, no. 7, pp. 493–497, 2002.
- M. Jabbari, A. Bahtui, and M. R. Eslami, “Axisymmetric mechanical and thermal stresses in thick short length FGM cylinders,” International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, vol. 86, no. 5, pp. 296–306, 2009.
- Z. H. Jin and N. Noda, “An internal crack parallel to the boundary of a nonhomogeneous half plane under thermal loading,” International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 793–806, 1993.
- M. Rekik, M. Neifar, and S. El-Borgi, “An axisymmetric problem of an embedded crack in a graded layer bonded to a homogeneous half-space,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 47, no. 16, pp. 2043–2055, 2010.
- F. Erdogan and G. D. Gupta, “Numerical solution of singular integral equations,” in Methods of Analysis and Solution of Crack Problems, G. C. Sih, Ed., Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1973.
- F. Erdogan, “Mixed Boundary Value Problems in Mechanics,” in Mechanics Today, N. Nasser, Ed., chapter 1, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK, 1975.
- G. N. Watson, A Treatise on the Theory of Bessel Functions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1966.