- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 972363, 9 pages
Some Generalized Difference Sequence Spaces Defined by Ideal Convergence and Musielak-Orlicz Function
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, King Abdulaziz University (KAU), P.O. Box 80200, Khulais 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University, P.O. Box 1156, Abbassia, 11566 Cairo, Egypt
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Education, Alzaeim Alazhari University, P.O. Box 1432, 13311 Khartoum, Sudan
Received 25 February 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Feyzi Başar
Copyright © 2013 Awad A. Bakery et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Awad A. Bakery, “Generalized Difference λ-Sequence Spaces Defined by Ideal Convergence and the Musielak-Orlicz Function,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Awad A. Bakery, and Mustafa M. Mohammed, “On Lacunary Mean Ideal Convergence in Generalized Random -Normed Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Sudhir Kumar, Vijay Kumar, and S. S. Bhatia, “Some New Difference Sequence Spaces of Invariant Means Defined by Ideal and Modulus Function,” International Journal of Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.