- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 975461, 5 pages
Controllability of Linear Discrete-Time Systems with Both Delayed States and Delayed Inputs
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, Beijing Institute of Petrochemical Technology, Beijing 102617, China
2State Key Laboratory for Turbulence and Complex Systems, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
3School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, East China Jiaotong University, Nanchang 330013, China
4School of Electric and Information Engineering, Guangxi University of Science and Technology, Liuzhou 545006, China
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 31 January 2013
Academic Editor: Valery Y. Glizer
Copyright © 2013 Hong Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. E. Kalman, “On the general theory of control systems,” in Proceedings of the 1st IFAC Congress, vol. 1, pp. 481–492, Moscow, Russia, 1960.
- T. Kailath, Linear Systems, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1980.
- E. D. Sontag, Mathematical Control Theory: Deterministic Finite Dimensional Systems, vol. 6, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- H. W. Sorenson, “Controllability and observability of linear, stochastic, time-discrete control systems,” in Advances in Control Systems, vol. 6, pp. 95–158, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1968.
- J. Klamka, “Controllability of delayed dynamical systems,” in Proceedings of 14th IFAC congress, vol. 4, pp. 485–490.
- M. Fliess, “Some new interpretations of controllability and their practical implications,” Annual Reviews in Control, vol. 23, pp. 197–206, 1999.
- J. Klamka, “Relative and absolute controllability of discrete systems with delays in control,” International Journal of Control, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 65–74, 1977.
- K. Watanabe, “Further study of spectral controllability of systems with multiple commensurate delays in state variables,” International Journal of Control, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 497–505, 1984.
- V. N. Phat, “Controllability of discrete-time systems with multiple delays on controls and states,” International Journal of Control, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 1645–1654, 1989.
- V. Y. Glizer, “Euclidean space controllability of singularly perturbed linear systems with state delay,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 181–191, 2001.
- J. Klamka, “Absolute controllability of linear systems with time-variable delays in control,” International Journal of Control, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 57–63, 1977.
- H. Shi, G. Xie, and W. Luo, “Controllability analysis of linear discrete-time systems with time-delay in state,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 490903, 11 pages, 2012.