- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 978151, 12 pages
Dynamics of Nonautonomous Stochastic Gilpin-Ayala Competition Model with Jumps
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
2School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 20 May 2013; Revised 14 September 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Chun-Lei Tang
Copyright © 2013 Yanchao Zang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Lotka, Elements of Physical Biology, Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore, Md, USA, 1924.
- V. Volterra, “Variazioni a fluttuazioni del numero d'individui in specie d'animali conviventi,” Memorie della R. Accademia dei Lincei, vol. 2, pp. 31–113, 1926.
- K. Gopalsamy, Stability and Oscillations in Delay Differential Equations of Population Dynamics, vol. 74 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1992.
- Y. Kuang, Delay Differential Equations with Applications in Population Dynamics, vol. 191 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1993.
- M. Liao, X. Tang, and C. Xu, “Dynamics of a competitive Lotka-Volterra system with three delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 24, pp. 10024–10034, 2011.
- D. Xiao and W. Li, “Limit cycles for the competitive three dimensional Lotka-Volterra system,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 164, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2000.
- M. E. Gilpin and F. J. Ayala, “Global models of growth and competition,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 70, pp. 3590–3593, 1973.
- M. Fan and K. Wang, “Global periodic solutions of a generalized -species Gilpin-Ayala competition model,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 40, no. 10-11, pp. 1141–1151, 2000.
- M. He, Z. Li, and F. Chen, “Permanence, extinction and global attractivity of the periodic Gilpin-Ayala competition system with impulses,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1537–1551, 2010.
- J. Bao, X. Mao, G. Yin, and C. Yuan, “Competitive Lotka-Volterra population dynamics with jumps,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 74, no. 17, pp. 6601–6616, 2011.
- A. Bahar and X. Mao, “Stochastic delay Lotka-Volterra model,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 292, no. 2, pp. 364–380, 2004.
- X. Li and X. Mao, “Population dynamical behavior of non-autonomous Lotka-Volterra competitive system with random perturbation,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. Series A, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 523–545, 2009.
- X. Mao, S. Sabanis, and E. Renshaw, “Asymptotic behaviour of the stochastic Lotka-Volterra model,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 287, no. 1, pp. 141–156, 2003.
- M. Jovanović and M. Vasilova, “Dynamics of non-autonomous stochastic Gilpin-Ayala competition model with time-varying delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 12, pp. 6946–6964, 2013.
- M. Vasilova and M. Jovanović, “Dynamics of Gilpin-Ayala competition model with random perturbation,” Filomat, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 101–113, 2010.
- M. Vasilova and M. Jovanović, “Stochastic Gilpin-Ayala competition model with infinite delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 10, pp. 4944–4959, 2011.
- J. Bao and C. Yuan, “Stochastic population dynamics driven by Lévy noise,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 391, no. 2, pp. 363–375, 2012.
- X. Zhang and K. Wang, “Asymptotic behavior of stochastic Gilpin-Ayala mutualism model with jumps,” Electronic Journal of Diffrential Equations, vol. 162, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Applications, Horwood, Chichester, UK, 2nd edition, 2008.
- I.-S. Wee, “Stability for multidimensional jump-diffusion processes,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 193–209, 1999.
- D. Applebaum, Lévy Processes and Stochastic Calculus, vol. 116 of Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, Second edition, 2009.
- T. G. Hallam and Z. E. Ma, “Persistence in population models with demographic fluctuations,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 327–339, 1986.
- Z. E. Ma, G. R. Cui, and W. D. Wang, “Persistence and extinction of a population in a polluted environment,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 75–97, 1990.
- Z. E. Ma and T. G. Hallam, “Effects of parameter fluctuations on community survival,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 35–49, 1987.
- M. Liu and K. Wang, “Survival analysis of stochastic single-species population models in polluted environments,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 220, no. 9-10, pp. 1347–1357, 2009.
- M. Liu and K. Wang, “Persistence and extinction in stochastic non-autonomous logistic systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 375, no. 2, pp. 443–457, 2011.