- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 978738, 7 pages
New Generalization of -Best Simultaneous Approximation in Topological Vector Spaces
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid 22110, Jordan
Received 20 January 2013; Revised 23 April 2013; Accepted 23 April 2013
Academic Editor: Naseer Shahzad
Copyright © 2013 Mahmoud Rawashdeh and Sarah Khalil. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. W. Breckner and B. Brosowski, “Ein Kriterium zur Charakterisierung von sonnen,” Mathematica, vol. 13, pp. 181–188, 1971.
- T. D. Narang, “On -best approximation in topological spaces,” Archivum Mathematicum, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 229–233, 1985.
- T. D. Narang, “Approximation relative to an ultra function,” Archivum Mathematicum, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 181–186, 1986.
- P. Govindarajulu and D. V. Pai, “On properties of sets related to -projections,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 457–465, 1980.
- D. V. Pai and P. Veermani, “Applications of fixed point theorems in optimization and best approximation,” in Nonlinear Analysis and Application, S. P. Singh and J. H. Barry, Eds., pp. 393–400, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1982.
- M. R. Haddadi and J. Hamzenejad, “Best approximation in TVS,” Caspian Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 75–70, 2012.
- S. V. R. Naidu, “On best simultaneous approximation,” Publications de l'Institut Mathématique, vol. 52(66), pp. 77–85, 1992.
- F. B. Saidi, D. Hussein, and R. Khalil, “Best simultaneous approximation in ,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 116, no. 2, pp. 369–379, 2002.
- M. Abrishami Moghaddam, “On -best approximation in quotient topological vector spaces,” International Mathematical Forum, vol. 5, no. 9–12, pp. 587–595, 2010.