- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 981076, 9 pages
The Perturbed Dual Risk Model with Constant Interest and a Threshold Dividend Strategy
College of Information Science and Engineering, Hunan University, Changsha 410012, China
Received 4 June 2013; Accepted 30 September 2013
Academic Editor: Juan C. Cortés
Copyright © 2013 Fanzi Zeng and Jisheng Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Avanzi, H. U. Gerber, and E. S. W. Shiu, “Optimal dividends in the dual model,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 111–123, 2007.
- B. Avanzi and H. U. Gerber, “Optimal dividends in the dual model with diffusion,” ASTIN Bulletin, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 653–667, 2008.
- H. Cramér, Collective Risk Theory: A Survey of the Theory from the Point of View of the Theory of Stochastic Process, Ab Nordiska Bokhandeln, Stockholm, Sweden, 1955.
- H. L. Seal, Stochastic Theory of a Risk Business, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1969.
- L. Takács, Combinatorial Methods in the Theory of Stochastic Processes, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- E. Bayraktar and M. Egami, “Optimizing venture capital investment in a jump diffusion model,” Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 21–42, 2008.
- H. Yang and J. Zhu, “Ruin probabilities of a dual Markov-modulated risk model,” Communications in Statistics—Theory and Methods, vol. 37, no. 20, pp. 3298–3307, 2008.
- B. de Finetti, “Su un'impostazione alternativa della teoria collectiva del rischio,” in Transactions of the 15th International Congress of Actuaries, vol. 2, pp. 433–443, 1957.
- H. Bühlmann, Mathematical Methods in Risk Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1970.
- H. U. Gerber, “Games of economic survival with discrete- and continuous-income processes,” Operational Research, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 37–45, 1972.
- H. U. Gerber, An Introduction to Mathematical Risk Theory, vol. 8 of S.S. Heubner Foundation Monograph Series, R.Iwin, Homewood, Ill, USA, 1979.
- H. Albrecher, A. Badescu, and D. Landriault, “On the dual risk model with tax payments,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1086–1094, 2008.
- H. U. Gerber and B. Landry, “On the discounted penalty at ruin in a jump-diffusion and the perpetual put option,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 263–276, 1998.
- A. C. Y. Ng, “On a dual model with a dividend threshold,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 315–324, 2009.
- X. S. Lin and K. P. Pavlova, “The compound Poisson risk model with a threshold dividend strategy,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 57–80, 2006.
- S. Gao and Z. M. Liu, “The perturbed compound Poisson risk model with constant interest and a threshold dividend strategy,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 233, no. 9, pp. 2181–2188, 2010.
- N. Wan, “Dividend payments with a threshold strategy in the compound Poisson risk model perturbed by diffusion,” Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 509–523, 2007.
- J. Lund and K. L. Bowers, Sinc Methods for Quadrature and Differential Equations, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1992.
- F. Stenger, Numerical Methods Based on Sinc and Analytic Functions, vol. 20 of Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- F. Stenger, “Summary of Sinc numerical methods,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 121, no. 1-2, pp. 379–420, 2000.
- F. Stenger, Handbook of Sinc Numerical Methods, CRC & Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2011.
- X. Chen and H. Ou, “A compound Poisson risk model with proportional investment,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 242, pp. 248–260, 2013.