- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 986028, 9 pages
Fixed Points for Weak --Contractions in Partial Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Bangkok 10140, Thailand
2Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica, Università degli Studi di Palermo, Via Archirafi 34, 90123 Palermo, Italy
3Università degli Studi di Palermo, DEIM, Viale delle Scienze, 90128 Palermo, Italy
Received 22 January 2013; Revised 23 May 2013; Accepted 23 May 2013
Academic Editor: Tomas Dominguez
Copyright © 2013 Poom Kumam et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. Hussain, S. Al-Mezel, and P. Salimi, “Fixed Points for -Graphic Contractions with Application to Integral Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Mohamed Jleli, Erdal Karapınar, and Bessem Samet, “Fixed Point Results for --Contractions on Gauge Spaces and Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Phakdi Charoensawan, and Chaiporn Thangthong, “On coupled coincidence point theorems on partially ordered G-metric spaces without mixed g-monotone,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Poom Kumam, Peyman Salimi, and Calogero Vetro, “Best proximity point results for modified α-proximal C-contraction mappings,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 99, 2014.